Exotic MediaPlayer v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Exotic MediaPlayer v1.0



For those who like to listen to music in game, without Windows Media Player slowing your game down (like me), you can use this.

Features:
Add and Remove Songs
Next and Previous
Pause, Play, Repeat, Stop, All that good stuff.
Minimize, Hide
Volume and Balance control
Save and Load your playlist.

Hotkeys:
Fullscreen(F1)
Exit Fullscreen(Escape)
Play Songs in the list (Insert)
Stop and Clear all songs (Delete)
Pause (Home)
Resume (End)
Next Song (Page Up)
Previous Song (Page Down)
Delete Song from list (Backspace)
Save Playlist (F5)
Load Playlist (F6)
Volume ^ (Arrow Key Up)
Volume V (Arrow Key Down)

Make sure the dll files and the exe are in the same folder when you run it.
You probably have to run as administrator if you want to save/load your playlist. Hotkeys work in game.

Open > Load > Minimize > Play Songs in Game
Enjoy!

VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

EDIT: Forgot my creds.

xZ3ROxPROJ3CTx (Custom Thief3 Theme)
AeonHack (Theme Base)
Google (StreamReader for Save/Load)
Exotic MediaPlayer.rarattachment deleted · 67 downloads before removal
Will use this for sure

But I wonder why its called the EXOTIC MediaPlayer...
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
Will use this for sure

But I wonder why its called the EXOTIC MediaPlayer...
Turns you on...
@somebody APPROVE THIS!!!

ME WANT TO GET TURNED ON...
@Solo

Won't get turned on unless you come back to Insanecraft

Oh and wonderful program Jammy.
Fuck Insanecraft

@Jabuuty671, get in here, Insane is trying to hijack my topic
@FUKO

Actually I was going to download this


I was hoping someone would find a use for it...since I'd have to tab out to change songs and stuff
@FUKO

I've thought of a good nickname for you

Jammy


Jammy? I think navi called me that a few times
You gave up minioning to start coding?
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
You gave up minioning to start coding?
No?
This took like 5 seconds and I barely know shit
@Insane

I'll be on tomorrow. Using this...
Fuck lag double post lol.
Approved, get this shit
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?