PatchedJuggernaut / Osprey / Predator in Support KS!

Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
Juggernaut / Osprey / Predator in Support KS!
1. Select in first class support package.
2. Minimize game.
3. Open CE.
4. Edit:
1st 01CCF7B1
2nd 01CCF7B3
3rd 01CCF7B5
values:
UAV - 1
Care Package - 2
Predator Missile - 3
I.M.S - 4
Sentry Gun - 5
Precision Airstrike - 7
Attack Helicopter - 8
Strafe Run - 9
AH-6 - 10
Reaper - 11
Assault Drone - 12
AC130 - 15
Pave Low - 14
Juggernaut - 16
Osprey Gunner - 18
5. Enjoy.

6. If you do this in kill streak selection you can have pave low on 4 kills!
So, I suppose I will create a tool of this too?
Unless some one do it while I shower
(And, if you don't mind OFC.)
Nice but next time post it in the sticky

address thread

@Jorndel this time I am going to make a program :P
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
Nice but next time post it in the sticky

address thread

@Jorndel this time I am going to make a program :P
Remember to have a nice GUI too
Good Luck.
And don't make us wait to long
Sorry lolbie. :/
Next time - promise.
i have this in all my classes a lil while now and its just amazing negative point in this is if every1 now is usin it, im sure it will pretty much destroy the game until they fix it btw nice find mate
Quote Originally Posted by allenred View Post
What is CE?
CE is cheat engine
Just try google
lol could you help?
moer detailed instructions would be great.heres what i got
open MW3.
goto create a class
select class 1
select support
open CE
open the MW3 process
then add the 01CCF7B1 address manually?
thnx.
can you make vid on how to do this please?
Quote Originally Posted by rahza786 View Post
can you make vid on how to do this please?
If you wait @lolbie will release a tool version of this.
So it will be easy for you.

This is how mine would look like:

If I had to create it fast.
Else I would use another GUI
How to use it With Cheat Engine [Made on Request]
@rahza786

You need Cheat Engine. (Google it.)

Then follow the images: (Text over each image!)
 
Images Tutorial

Start CH. Click the on the Green Box.



Choose iw5mp that is MW3



Click Add Addresses Manually.



Enter the Address in the Yellow Marked Area. (From the site. One at the time.)



Open class. (I used Class 1) And use Support.
And change the value of the address and you will see that the KS will change.
thanks for your help man, works.
Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?