PatchedTitles & Elite Unlocker V2. [Unlocks even Elite!]

PollWhat you think:
74 votes
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
Titles & Elite Unlocker V2. [Unlocks even Elite!]
Me no WinForm Release because of people complain about my design
So then we made it a console

Here you can unlock every title and emblem even elite.
You can also reset so you lose em all

Hope you like it.
(So, instead of backup I made it reset )

Good Luck all.

Credits:
@Jorndel - Found Addresses and wrote program.
@gibson.w - First working program created. (as far I know.)

Image:



WARNING: Play 1 round and it should be saved!
Source: Unlocker Source thread.
 
Scans:
Title and Emblem Unlocker.rar7 KB · 2,467 downloads 1/43 malicious
Approved, nice release.
Warning one bug:
If you reset you also lose the Flag Titles!
And as far as I see, you won't get em back.
I could fix it but.
(I don't see it's needed for now.)
1.Can others see the elite title?
2.Will the elite title be safed ( still shown after restarting Mw3)?
Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
1.Can others see the elite title?
2.Will the elite title be safed ( still shown after restarting Mw3)?
Yes and Yes
Else it would be nothing to release

(If you read title, you would know the answer )
Works great good job dude
Awesome Job , Tested & Working 100% ( only need to play 1 Game til finished , then its permanent safed)
For me its Working 100%.. I just joined a Game, killed one guy and left -its saved!
Thank you, thats EPIC !!
Great program saved after 1 game great work mate.
Nice job!
[Too Short]
Don't work, and I don't know why :/
Because you can't read You need to play 1 round then they are unlocked.
is this bannable?, or safe?
Quote Originally Posted by blasteddevy View Post
is this bannable?, or safe?
It should be safe.
As long you use in barracks.

like every other unlockers out here.
But what if some random douchbag report you? Will i get banned then?
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?