Selling CSM2, 5 perms (KDR RESET + MORE)
-CBL Clean
-NA version account
-0.82KDR but there is a kdr reset in my inbox (pics below)
-Bronze NX Grade , 44K GP
-Some nice weapons/gear in my inbox (pics below)
Here are the pics of my account




---PERMS---
G36E Valkyrie
M6A2 SRT
AK-47
UMP LE
P90 TR
--PAYMENT--
Only accepting money and I will be using Paypal (I am verified)
Post your offers here thanks
*If you have any suspicion of me because this is my first time posting I can log onto the account and send you a message to confirm the account is mine*
-NA version account
-0.82KDR but there is a kdr reset in my inbox (pics below)
-Bronze NX Grade , 44K GP
-Some nice weapons/gear in my inbox (pics below)
Here are the pics of my account




---PERMS---
G36E Valkyrie
M6A2 SRT
AK-47
UMP LE
P90 TR
--PAYMENT--
Only accepting money and I will be using Paypal (I am verified)
Post your offers here thanks

*If you have any suspicion of me because this is my first time posting I can log onto the account and send you a message to confirm the account is mine*


i know it might not sound worth it but think about it. ill give you 3 accounts for it.
