Thumbs up[Selling] CA NA LTC 2

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Selling] CA NA LTC 2 for 25K NX!
Selling it for 25K NX!

Accepting NX/Amazon GC Payments ONLY!
NOT ACCEPTING ANY ACCOUNT TRADE OTHER THAN WHAT IS STATED ABOVE

Some info on the account!: 1.05 KDR, less than 1K GP,less than 100 NX, CBL clean and verified, ranked legitimately.

Perms: G36 Valk. & AK 47 & EM

I will also gift 50-70K GP worth of items since it doesn't have much GP on it. PM me contact info if interested.
bump! this is a good deal people!
message me here i am interested
Quote Originally Posted by Dan12green View Post
Gonna be on MSN, so I hope I don't have to be sending emails.
10k nx? Add me on FB.
Nigel Freerunningpro Eng
@Paladin @Drake close please, sold to friend = )
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?