WTSCANA GOA ( 5 STAR!) l 10 PERMS l Sopmod PERM l Silver l 3 MILLION GP l EPIC GUN! l

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
CANA GOA ( 5 STAR!) l 10 PERMS l Sopmod PERM l Silver l 3 MILLION GP l EPIC GUN! l
Selling A CANA GOA account.
SELLING A GOA with 10+ perms!

NO TEAMVIEWER, DOWNLOADING FILES, OR GOING FIRST. (USE OFFICIAL MIDDLEMAN IF YOU DO NOT TRUST ME)
YOU CANNOT SCAM ME! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! I WILL NOT SHOW EMAIL OR ANY INFO UNLESS WE TRADE!

SKYPE: downloadingz
HOTMAIL: DOWNLOADINGZ@HOTMAIL.COM

- PLEASE PM OR SKYPE ME (RARELY USE HOTMAIL UNLESS YOU TELL ME)
- SELLING ACCOUNT: 75K-100K IS MY MINIMUM. OFFER AWAY ;D
- PAYPAL OR NX.

ALL ACCOUNTS ARE LEGIT AND HAVE FULL INFO. ORGINAL EMAIL, SECURITY QUESTIONS, AND ANYOTHER INFO ASKED WILL BE PROVIDED.

GOA Highlights:

- All Champion ITEMS unlocked! Including M16A3 CHAMPION!
- M4A1 SOPMOD PERM
- 3 million GP
- 110 200% exp passes
- Dual Skorpions PERM
- 1,000 day usp tactical
- L96A1 GHILLIE + Holiday WOLF perm!
- Elite mod
- CPT. SOUSA PERM (SPEC PERM!)
- FULL 25% SPEED GEAR PERM (Cyclops bandana, USA Mask, Recon vest!)
- Base and Gender changes!











Scammer.. The Account name is Mrs_Sup3rz this guy changed his IP Address And the start Date is Nov 9 2012 So he Obviously Power Leveled
So Remove the Thread
@iKyler lol, golgibodies. The guy with a December join date, 4 posts, and selling a goa named golgibodies-. I'm not mrss_superz, wrong person btw. Also, quitting ca, and I'm glad I frapsed u powerleveling. xD
Mrs_sup3rz, same GP amount, wearing the same gear you posted, and just turned GOA yesterday.... coincidence..?
I vouch for this seller, i sold him a 1lt3 and he went first trade went smoothly.
Quote Originally Posted by patti123 View Post
I vouch for this seller, i sold him a 1lt3 and he went first trade went smoothly.
Thanks, I'm just trying to sell my account legitimately, this is proof I am a legit trader

Also, BUMPPPPP still selling.
He's a scammer guys , he keylogg account with a NX generator like ImDoneCA
@slowcows9887 STFU FAGGET AND GTFO. I DON'T KEYLOG OR SCAM U LITTLE FUCKER. PROOF? THIS IS MY MAIN ACCOUNT.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Bump!!!!! Still selling
how much via paypal?
@-Bl00d- I guess my minimum is 75$ or 75k nx. Also, I require that if you use PayPal, you need to purchase 75$ worth of nx points from ultimatepay.com, so that the money cannot be chargedback

Add me on Skype and we can talk more: downloadingz
your just recently purchased the sopmod why would you be selling this for nx if you said you were quitting ?
This is fishy...
20k nx for no spam.
@mkpmichael cause im a nx whore and i didn't think this was Nexon's last ditch attempt to make some money before closing CA. Also, so much other people are selling accounts with nx rares, so fuck off and bother them?

@Aer0x add me on skype: Downloadingz
And maybe we can work something out?
Ok ill add you soon.
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?