WTSSELLING LTC 2 | K/D 1.35 | 2 Classic Specs + Perms

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
SELLING LTC 2 | K/D 1.35 | 2 Classic Specs + Perms











Add me MSN: JustClean1G@hotmail.com

Information: I have full info and any questions ask me.

Offer:Only Taking NX! Best Offer or Negotiating with the price.
Daily Bump
Daily Bump
Quote Originally Posted by carlos1345 View Post
Good Arms
Thank you i guess lol
Quote Originally Posted by sihoulon View Post
I offer 10k nx
I see more value then 10k nx....
Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
I see more value then 10k nx....
I'll buy it for $50 Karmakoin

Add my skype: nexon.spy
Quote Originally Posted by Spartan115 View Post


I'll buy it for $50 Karmakoin

Add my skype: nexon.spy
do you got msn???
Daily Bump ;o
Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
Daily Bump ;o
Might be interested...do you have a minimun?
Quote Originally Posted by THE J0KER View Post

Might be interested...do you have a minimun?
I've been getting offers around 50k so im thinking around that price..
Bumping...
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?