Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired

    [6Rare Perms]SELLING LTC3[15+ Perms][700k GP][PERM COLOR NAME CHANGE]





















    Bid: $55
    No A/W
    PAYPAL ONLY
    BUY IT NOW!
    Add me on Skype: kevinxie1234567890
    Put in the friend request: Combat Arms Account










    Disclaimer: Any bans or suspensions after purchase of the account will be your fault and i am not held responsible for anything that happens to the account after purchase.
    Last edited by Ravallo; 03-04-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Edit on Request


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #2
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    So you say no Auto Win , but have a buy price of 200$?
    .
    & what are the 6 rare perms?

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy™ View Post
    So you say no Auto Win , but have a buy price of 200$?
    .
    & what are the 6 rare perms?
    Well i mean the bid doesnt go to the highest bidder.
    And its the seasonal perms, that you have to wait till the season comes around. and stuff


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #4
    Sifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I don't see 6 rare perms.

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifax View Post
    I don't see 6 rare perms.
    When i mean rare, i mean you cant get them on the everyday market for perm.
    Rares:
    PERMANENT NAME COLOR CHANGE
    P90TR
    L115A3
    S 58 Musket
    Recon Vest
    Prankster Bandanna


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #6
    Sifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7522567]

    When i mean rare, i mean you cant get them on the everyday market for perm.
    Rares:
    PERMANENT NAME COLOR CHANGE
    P90TR
    L115A3
    S 58 Musket
    Recon Vest
    Prankster Bandanna
    P90TR Can be bought perm anyways from the market.
    L115A3 Also can be bought perm from the market.
    S58 Musket can be forged with a perm gun you can buy from the market.
    Only rare I consider are the recon and prankster/name color.
    Last edited by Sifax; 02-12-2013 at 09:51 PM.

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifax View Post
    P90TR Can be bought perm anyways from the market.
    L115A3 Also can be bought perm from the market.
    S58 Musket can be forged with a perm gun you can buy from the market.
    Only rare I consider are the recon and prankster/name color.
    But you cant buy them every day....L115A3 doesnt go on sale often..and S58 Musket is the forged version of it, so i've basically given you both you can have both perm except 1 perm and not the other :/
    (because nobody would buy both of them perm cept me xD)
    Last edited by T-Bone; 02-12-2013 at 10:01 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #8
    Sifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7522765]

    But you cant buy them every day....L115A3 doesnt go on sale often..and S58 Musket is the forged version of it, so i've basically given you both you can have both perm except 1 perm and not the other :/
    (because nobody would buy both of them perm cept me xD)
    On the last few weeks Nexon has put every single gun on the BM available for a permanent purchase -.- your argument is invalid..

    Anyways, good luck selling !
    Last edited by Sifax; 02-12-2013 at 11:27 PM.

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifax View Post
    On the last few weeks Nexon has put every single gun on the BM available for a permanent purchase -.- your argument is invalid..

    Anyways, good luck selling !
    WOWWWW da hail ):


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #10
    ranjid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Sad
    200?/ soo not worth it mate good luck selling

  11. #11
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Dude, you did post it...
    And bro.. 200$??
    We agreed to sell this for 150$

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DontRUSHme View Post
    Dude, you did post it...
    And bro.. 200$??
    We agreed to sell this for 150$
    Noob, set the price high, get as much as possible..there is still a bid..


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    OK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT YOU MUST PAY $200 To buy it, they're wrong.
    $200 is simply for the people that dont want to wait for the bid and simply want it now.
    AGAIN, THE CURRENT RUNNING FOR THIS ACCOUNT IS $0, SO BASICALLY ITS UP FOR OFFERING RIGHT NOW, OFFER YOUR AMOUNT, AND THAT WILL START THE BID. Simple as that.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #14
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    If you offer any amount of money right now... your technically winning.

  15. #15
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Friendly Bump!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling LTC3 38% 6 Perms|| PayPal only || CBL clean || Gold Grade
    By 3skiimo in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 09:55 PM
  2. Selling LTC3 38% 6 Perms 10-25k NX Legit trade CBL clean
    By 3skiimo in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 08:34 AM
  3. [Selling] LTC3 CA NA | 6 Perms + Perm Prankster | 100% Legit | $70/Open Negotiations
    By MG999 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:31 PM
  4. Selling LTC3 3 perms
    By ImDoneCA in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:37 PM
  5. [SELL] LTC3 - 11 PERMS + FULLL BONUS + SPEED [PAYSAFECARDS]
    By overlay in forum Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 11:40 AM