PatchedNFS WORLD™ Pursuit Bot (20.03.2013)

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
NFS WORLD™ Pursuit Bot (20.03.2013)


How To Use?

-----------
Pursuit:


Set Game to 800x600 (Windowed Mode)
Teleport To any Singleplayer Pursuit
Open NFS WORLD ™ Pursuit Bot & Press "Start"
Happy Farming


Virusscans:[1][2]

Creditz:TDX2011
Pursuit Bot (20.03.2013)_mpgh.net.rar854 KB · 1,398 downloads Scanning…
Thanks This program is perfect !
Yo nice. I added you on skype btw!
Thanks for the program! But it seems that the cheats doesn't work? There are still cops and I keep get busted
Quote Originally Posted by rider36 View Post
Thanks for the program! But it seems that the cheats doesn't work? There are still cops and I keep get busted
stop using other hacks , like gmz etc. Bot runs perfect, i think iam gonna rip this
hello I tried this cheat and it works well in 2h game, I made over $ 2 million, I buy two cars, and I've ridden experience level 21-33 in 2 hours of play
peace
y cual es la contraseña me pide contraseña
what is the speed option for? and why does the hack stop working after a while?
Quote Originally Posted by tthejokerr View Post
what is the speed option for? and why does the hack stop working after a while?
speed = 3.2.1 bypass & bot stop working soms if you lag , may turn of speed that works for me
it's bloking temporary hack why?
yeah its stop working after some time
geht das auch im deutschen ? does it work in the german one ? and what is pursuit ? sprint or what ?
Work in all Language`s so also in German

Pursuit is Pursuit i mean whats hard to understand ? in German i guess name is "Flucht" so use in Singleplayer "Flucht"
Do you have to teleport to the event or can you drive there?
Not working for me any one help please?

EDIT:
It is working but i need to click on the join pursuit button every time why?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?