HelpHow canm you play DN on vmware

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How canm you play DN on vmware
i would like to know how to play DN on a vm. it just keeps giving me the error code 207 upon start up
I get errors on VM Ware Workstation also, so I couldn't tell you, all I know is that I've got dual 1GB 6870's, and 48 Cores with 64 Gigs of ram, and allocated 128mb (the maximum you can) for the workstation's graphics, and it's still not working.
Try using google next time.

To fix this error you have to:
Open your "virtualmachine".vmx and add the following two lines at the bottom:
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "TRUE"
Save the file and restart your virtualmachine.
but i have used google to no prevail. but i will try this. ill get back to you shortly

EDIT:
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "TRUE"

didnt work for me. all i get is the poochum keeps running. never loads up after that.

if it helps im using win xp pro. have 2 gigs ram and just using one 512mb vid card for both monitors

EDIT 2k well i just tried it again. i let it sit for awhile and the game booted up
the only thing about this way is it slows down vmware by alot
I just tried this myself. The Problem was the same as mine and the solution works. Dragon Nest loads pretty slow on vmare. The game world will appear when the dragonnest.exe reaches 300-400 mb by looking in Task Manager.
DN with vmware have a lot of comfirm on old topic that it will be really really lagging. i mean it REALLY REALLY lagging you have to leave the loading on vmware for a while in order for it to load. maybe get 2 computer it mite be faster
Yea I tried in on VM it just wont load for me. Took like 15 mins to pop up that cnt find some crap to load up
for me i got it to load on vmware. but when playing on vmware its like playing a game on dial up with bad ping. almost impossible to play
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?