MapleStory v83 Private Server Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 343 · Page 1 of 23
MapleStory v83 Private Server Hacks

THIS CONTAINS:
Blitz's Cheat Table for v83 Rev 3.00 (.CT)
Kitterz Packet Editor (.DLL)

VIRUS SCANS:
Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2

SCREENSHOTS:
Cheat Table:


Kitterz PE:



Updates:
The Cheat Table has always been the most useful tool I've created for v83, which is why I am dropping support for "Blitz Ultra Trainer" -- it's executable alternative. You will need Cheat Engine which can be aquired from ****************

Disclaimer:
These files contain information about who I am and where I am from, which includes a blog that I had originally created for this hack. Also, KitterzPE was not created by me.

Download History
The previous download had 6858 Downloads, or more considering when writing this it was 6853 (link)
v83 Hacks.rarattachment deleted · 18,868 downloads before removal
/Approved
And its not allowed. Post here.
Vouche for blitz, I know him, very trusted, Approve someone.
Nice hack, but you should know not a lot of people play PS and MPGH has a really small maplestory community but thanks. Hope it works.
Actually the private server community is bigger than you might think.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Actually the private server community is bigger than you might think.
I know that but I'm saying on MPGH not a lot of people play PS. That I know of. But maybe they do.

And about the KitterzPE what does it do and how does it work?
It's a packet editor, and actually I just know MPGH is rather popular, so I wanted google to archive my hacks somewhere and I figured I would have the best chance here.

If you need to know more about packet editing, google it.
In short it allows you to record, send, manipulate, and 'edit' data sent between you and the servers client.
It is a very powerful method of hacking if you know how to use it.

Also, Helger, You link to youtube in your signature, and shotimoti links to voidfront in his. So please have the rules more specified to meet how they are actually enforced, because according to them you should both be banned. I'm sorry to sound like an asshole but really, you guys are way to strict. I wanted to link to cheat engine in this thread, I will NOT upload the installer, that is the biggest waste of time I have ever heard.

I also wanted to link to a few VPN software such as Peer Guardian, and Hotspot shield. Also a mac address changer such as TMAC (Technitium Mac Address Changer).

In fact, many threads link to outside sources, this is one for example: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-ava-ha...anned-faq.html
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
It's a packet editor, and actually I just know MPGH is rather popular, so I wanted google to archive my hacks somewhere and I figured I would have the best chance here.

If you need to know more about packet editing, google it.
In short it allows you to record, send, manipulate, and 'edit' data sent between you and the servers client.
It is a very powerful method of hacking if you know how to use it.

Also, Helger, You link to youtube in your signature, and shotimoti links to voidfront in his. So please have the rules more specified to meet how they are actually enforced, because according to them you should both be banned. I'm sorry to sound like an asshole but really, you guys are way to strict. I wanted to link to cheat engine in this thread, I will NOT upload the installer, that is the biggest waste of time I have ever heard.

I also wanted to link to a few VPN software such as Peer Guardian, and Hotspot shield. Also a mac address changer such as TMAC (Technitium Mac Address Changer).

In fact, many threads link to outside sources, this is one for example: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-ava-ha...anned-faq.html
Yeah, ill agree were strict but on stuff that matters, anyways i know private servers have a huge community, i've been playing them for the fast few years.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
It's a packet editor, and actually I just know MPGH is rather popular, so I wanted google to archive my hacks somewhere and I figured I would have the best chance here.

If you need to know more about packet editing, google it.
In short it allows you to record, send, manipulate, and 'edit' data sent between you and the servers client.
It is a very powerful method of hacking if you know how to use it.

Also, Helger, You link to youtube in your signature, and shotimoti links to voidfront in his. So please have the rules more specified to meet how they are actually enforced, because according to them you should both be banned. I'm sorry to sound like an asshole but really, you guys are way to strict. I wanted to link to cheat engine in this thread, I will NOT upload the installer, that is the biggest waste of time I have ever heard.

I also wanted to link to a few VPN software such as Peer Guardian, and Hotspot shield. Also a mac address changer such as TMAC (Technitium Mac Address Changer).

In fact, many threads link to outside sources, this is one for example: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-ava-ha...anned-faq.html
mine are just songs. You like wanna get people to your site.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

mine are just songs. You like wanna get people to your site.
Yep stuff like that is allowed, and i think a minion would know whats right or wrong so you don't need to correct Helger.
people actually hack on maple story? i had no idea!
Quote Originally Posted by megadude101 View Post
people actually hack on maple story? i had no idea!
Lol dude people hack in basically almost every online game.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

mine are just songs. You like wanna get people to your site.
Helger, I do not want people on my shitty Blog, I actually just planned on copy and pasting everything from my blog so there would be no need to link to it. You guys have your rules so locked up I can't do that. The Blog is simply for support. I am not making any revenue and it's not making my e-penis any bigger, so why the hell do you think I want to advertise it?

Please don't make assumptions about me, you do not know me.

~Love, Blitz


Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
Yep stuff like that is allowed, and i think a minion would know whats right or wrong so you don't need to correct Helger.
Clearly there is a need to correct him, it is very offending when people make assumptions about someone who they do not know. Please keep in mind that Staff Members are not 'Super People', never feel that they are superior to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Helger, I do not want people on my shitty Blog, I actually just planned on copy and pasting everything from my blog so there would be no need to link to it. You guys have your rules so locked up I can't do that. The Blog is simply for support. I am not making any revenue and it's not making my e-penis any bigger, so why the hell do you think I want to advertise it?

Please don't make assumptions about me, you do not know me.

~Love, Blitz




Clearly there is a need to correct him, it is very offending when people make assumptions about someone who they do not know. Please keep in mind that Staff Members are not 'Super People', never feel that they are superior to you.
I didn't say he was superior to me, i just said he knows more. GG.
Superior: of high or superior quality or performance
You said he knows more, therefor you are saying he is Superior in that sense.

One of the live examples is "superior wisdom derived from experience"

Please get your nose out of the Staff's Collective Rear.
Posts 1–15 of 343 · Page 1 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?