Selling lvl 30 account EU-West no Elo

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling lvl 30 account EU-West no Elo
hello guys, i'm quitting league of legends so i wanted to sell my account. It was never banned or something like that.
Here is a pic:


What account have:
2176 riot points;
2 rune pages, one with ad stats and more armor penetrations, other rune page with ability power runes.

Champions:
champions: Alistar; annie; ezreal; fiddlesticks; gangplank (+ spooky gangplank skin); garen; jax; karthus; kassadin; leblanc; lee sin; master yi; nasus; nunu; olaf; shaco; sion; talon; tristana; tryndamere; twitch; veigar; xin zhao.

I will not go first because i dont want to get scammed, so you go first, or we use a middleman. I'm not here to scam, but whatever .
I only accept paypal, and i can show the account on teamviewer before selling it.
I dont have a specific price, so i'm accepting bids. Thanks.
Bump, selling it cheap. If you're interested just post here
what country are u from? because our currency is diffrent...
I'm from Portugal. I can accept that, paypal converts it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?