WTSGOLD V ACCOUNT 100 LEAGUE POINTS - NEED ASAP 20$

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
GOLD V ACCOUNT 100 LEAGUE POINTS - NEED ASAP 20$
I'm gold V with 100lp I got alot of rare icons! ( CLG, beta tester etc etc ). I own 49 champs and about 30 skins ~ I can give more info on that on skype I'll use middleman unless you go first or you're trustworth.

PS. I know this isn't alot of info and stuff but if you ask for it on skype I'll provide more info and stuff as I need people that's interested ASAP!


edit : not sure how to do this so http://i.imgur.com/oGQKb0N.jpg

Price : 20$
Skype : akachicken1

EDIT: OH EUW BTW
oGQKb0N.jpg258 KB · 8 downloads 2f1iacw.jpg344 KB · 4 downloads
@Symmetrical, I posted a link on my post and 2 attachments you can remove the attachments and change the link to picture I dunno how to do it :<

acc sold! close please
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?