WTSFirst Lt. 2nd Class with some capsule guns + a perm foodtray

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
First Lt. 2nd Class with some capsule guns + a perm foodtray
Hello everyone,
I'm selling my account which got some capsule guns. I've an fn-fnc in the rifleman class too, who doesn't show up in the screenies. If you got any questions feel free to comment.

Character info:
Level: First Lt. 2nd Class
Game records: 856Wins 325Losses
S/D: 2.452
Money: 15,519 €
AP: 24 BP: 707

The payment should be with paypal.


Use Tinypic next time...
is there a skype name to contact ?
Quote Originally Posted by snowkale View Post
is there a skype name to contact ?
I'm sorry, but I don't have any skype contacts atm. If you want to ask something about the sale, please send a pm.
I notice that everyone asking for contacts etc, send me a pm and tell how it's going to be done.

/epicmacro
add me to skype:
Cibor.B
i have acc for you!
Quote Originally Posted by Cibor View Post
add me to skype:
Cibor.B
i have acc for you!
What do you mean with "i have a acc for you!", I'm selling this dude, not trading.
Quote Originally Posted by epicmacrobtch View Post


What do you mean with "i have a acc for you!", I'm selling this dude, not trading.
Wrong Post...
Prices? An what guns does it have?
Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
Prices? An what guns does it have?
Have you checked the pictures that are uploaded here? The price depends on what you're offering, I really want something that is similar with what I've spended. So not low priced money.
Anyway you could send me a pm and we'll dicuss that there.

Regards,
Epicmacro.
Quote Originally Posted by epicmacrobtch View Post


Have you checked the pictures that are uploaded here? The price depends on what you're offering, I really want something that is similar with what I've spended. So not low priced money.
Anyway you could send me a pm and we'll dicuss that there.

Regards,
Epicmacro.
I understand that many people want back what they've spent on it, but in the current marketplace, nobody gives a shit about how much you've spent. This account will be worth ~20€, since the Noël weapons can (still) be gunadded and the Python .357, well... it's worth something
Python is worth like $10 and your noel is like $10. $15-$20 max for your account.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
Python is worth like $10 and your noel is like $10. $15-$20 max for your account.
There are other guns too and the rank isn't ultra bad either. I'd still stay on 20€.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?