CoolWTSSgt. first 2nd Class / 110K, FN57 and MORE

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Sgt. first 2nd Class / 110K, FN57 and MORE
30€ ~ 50€








This account already have 1 more day of 100% EXP and a Supply Point Up 30% Exp.
Quote Originally Posted by REDDUCK View Post
40€ ~ 50€








This account already have 1 more day of 100% EXP and a Supply Point Up 30% Exp.
Not worth 40 euros, maybe 20 U.S dollars if you are lucky
Quote Originally Posted by REDDUCK View Post
@AtlantaFalcons So negative, you only know criticize :c
I'm not criticizing, I'm giving you reality, and reality hurts sometimes. If I was criticizing i would say: "wow that account freaking sucks" But I didn't did I? Just letting you know, Timed weapons aren't worth much in mpgh, but good luck selling anyways
my account is 9x yours and only worth 50-80 euros lol
Quote Originally Posted by bomba112 View Post
my account is 9x yours and only worth 50-80 euros lol
My account is worth 10x yours and worth £150 dollars
im interested in your account add me on skype awest1081
I agree with pricing this account around 20$.
Hmm.. @Jim Morrison close this thread since the OP is banned (for scamming?)
Account with veresk+fn fnc+m40+fn57 = like $15? And OP is banned for scamming LOL.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?