WTT/WTS AVA account for a better account, or offers on $

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
/WTS AVA account for a better account, or offers on $
WTT/WTS Ava account - Imgur

I have an AVA account, has a bunch of shop weapons + caps + euro.

You can either trade for it (has to be a better one, or very similar to its value), or buy it. If you buy it, post your offers below, or add me on Skype.

Skype: dan.tran231

ToS/Rules
-I will not go first, unless you prove your MPGH profile and is really trusted.
-No refunds, whatsoever
-You will type something on my wall saying you won't chargeback
-If chargeback is done, you will be reported + put on scammer thread.
Quote Originally Posted by bomba112 View Post
No thanks, but good luck selling/trading it c:

--Edit--

I would love to trade with someone who has an account with Corvus and/or Firebird c: but please have high rank c:
lol not worth a firebird or corvus.... just want the keltic lol
btw the acc uagve me the guys is recovering it... u better explain why u scammed him..
Quote Originally Posted by [RAPGOD]EMINEM View Post
btw the acc uagve me the guys is recovering it... u better explain why u scammed him..
Lol, I traded it from Khoi Nguyen, so...not me you should be talking to c:

--Edit--

If you know Khoi Nguyen (N022) then talk to him, I got N022 from him ^^
Quote Originally Posted by iRizerz View Post
Lol, I traded it from Khoi Nguyen, so...not me you should be talking to c:

--Edit--

If you know Khoi Nguyen (N022) then talk to him, I got N022 from him ^^
if you were the last person to trade it with, then it will be your and not his responsability, anyways I'm offering you $20 since it's obviously farmed and totally not worth a firebird or corvus account.
Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
if you were the last person to trade it with, then it will be your and not his responsability, anyways I'm offering you $20 since it's obviously farmed and totally not worth a firebird or corvus account.
25 c:
/shorttt
Good luck trading or selling this acc :3
Quote Originally Posted by Pr1malRage View Post
Good luck trading or selling this acc :3
Thanks

/Tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Thanks

/Tooshort
Plz ignore this post i confused this thread with another... sorry
dude i messaged you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by iRizerz View Post
WTT/WTS Ava account - Imgurⓘ

I have an AVA account, has a bunch of shop weapons + caps + euro.

You can either trade for it (has to be a better one, or very similar to its value), or buy it. If you buy it, post your offers below, or add me on Skype.

Skype: dan.tran231

ToS/Rules
-I will not go first, unless you prove your MPGH profile and is really trusted.
-No refunds, whatsoever
-You will type something on my wall saying you won't chargeback
-If chargeback is done, you will be reported + put on scammer thread.
No , but thanks anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
No , but thanks anyway
Plz ignore this post i confused this thread with another... sorry
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?