Thread: Im new here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Im new here

Everyone on this sight is extremely talented. Im new with all this hacking knowledge, but I am a quick learner. Can someone give me some advise on how to start hacking? Im extremely thankful for anyone who is willing to help me. :]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Firstly, there are two types of hacks you can make:

1.) External (Easier to learn, less powerful and slightly harder to detect by Steam though this isn't an issue with private server version like IW5M/TeknoMW3)
    2.) Internal (Harder to learn, possibilities are basically endless as far as imagination goes, easier to detect by Steam, again not a Private server issue)

So pick one. External ones are basically just simple memory editing. (Infinite Ammo, health, Simple ESPs and if you're good enough, aimbots. etc.) while internal ones can make quicker aimbots, better ESPs and many other things much easier.

For external ones, I'd recommend you learn C# (C-Sharp) or VB (Visual Basic). These are based upon the .NET Framework my Microsoft and it's designed for beginners who just got into programming.

Internal ones, C++ - C-Plus-Plus (Which includes C). Rather old but very popular language.

After you've taken the time to learn one, start reading though source codes to improve your knowledge. CoD series are based on the Quake 3 engine so you can download the source and learn from that. MPGH has a very nice Source Code section and you can learn alot from it. If you have any question, feel free to ask.
    Avoid begging for source codes. A simple "Could you guys tell me how I'd go about doing xxx" is fine. "Someone give me an aimbot source please" is not.

Basically you need to devote alot of time towards learning if you want to make a decent program.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

Frosty' (07-06-2013),MiniPwnr (05-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    +1 Thanks Kenshin13

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Firstly, there are two types of hacks you can make:

1.) External (Easier to learn, less powerful and slightly harder to detect by Steam though this isn't an issue with private server version like IW5M/TeknoMW3)
    2.) Internal (Harder to learn, possibilities are basically endless as far as imagination goes, easier to detect by Steam, again not a Private server issue)

So pick one. External ones are basically just simple memory editing. (Infinite Ammo, health, Simple ESPs and if you're good enough, aimbots. etc.) while internal ones can make quicker aimbots, better ESPs and many other things much easier.

For external ones, I'd recommend you learn C# (C-Sharp) or VB (Visual Basic). These are based upon the .NET Framework my Microsoft and it's designed for beginners who just got into programming.

Internal ones, C++ - C-Plus-Plus (Which includes C). Rather old but very popular language.

After you've taken the time to learn one, start reading though source codes to improve your knowledge. CoD series are based on the Quake 3 engine so you can download the source and learn from that. MPGH has a very nice Source Code section and you can learn alot from it. If you have any question, feel free to ask.
    Avoid begging for source codes. A simple "Could you guys tell me how I'd go about doing xxx" is fine. "Someone give me an aimbot source please" is not.

Basically you need to devote alot of time towards learning if you want to make a decent program.
    Is there sort of a 'special' tutorial to make Infinity Ammo, Health and Aimbot with Visual Basic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniPwnr View Post
    +1 Thanks Kenshin13

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Is there sort of a 'special' tutorial to make Infinity Ammo, Health and Aimbot with Visual Basic?
    Are you talking about SP or MP? I made a simple tutorial for servers for infinite health, ammo and stuff using C#. (Look at my created threads on my profile)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

Are you talking about SP or MP? I made a simple tutorial for servers for infinite health, ammo and stuff using C#. (Look at my created threads on my profile)
    OK, I'll do.
    Do U even got skype?
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 05-22-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniPwnr View Post
    OK, I'll do.
    Do U even got skype?
    Last I checked, you can PM me. (Go get 13 more posts. Don't spam).