A4Tech V3/5/7 Bloody 2 Ultra Core 3 full version
rafs24, RAH-66, altobo123 - YOU ARE WELCOME! 
Yellow 13 - Upload your fucking brain into a head, AND FUCK YOURSELF!
altobo123 - I have Bloody 2 and Bloody 3. Give me your email address. I'll send you.
P.S.: If anyone have a download problem a keygen just write to me on email
kanayaroman@gmail.com
and I'll send you Keygen

Yellow 13 - Upload your fucking brain into a head, AND FUCK YOURSELF!

altobo123 - I have Bloody 2 and Bloody 3. Give me your email address. I'll send you.

P.S.: If anyone have a download problem a keygen just write to me on email
kanayaroman@gmail.com
and I'll send you Keygen
Warning
Warning! Warning! Warning!
Don't install Bloody4 on your PC!!!Keygen is not work with Bloody4!
Bloody4 will write some information in your mouse memory and mouse will work only with Bloody4!
And after install Bloody4 you don't may use Bloody3!
Bloody3 not find the mouse anymore!
If you have no Bloody3 download it:
rapi dshare.com/files/3880178925/Bloody3_V2013.0611A.exe
- - - just remove space after "i"
First word in link is "r a p i d s h a r e" *with no spaces of course!
Hey guys,
I have a v7. Bought it a few months back. I had installed bloody 2 since that time. About an hour ago, the software showed me a pop-up that bloody 4 had been released, so naturally I decided to update it. The reason I found this post was that I was looking for some changes that I found in bloody 4, and if possible, finding a way to overcome them. Bloody 2 allowed the user to change the mouse's dpi settings with the side-buttons but I found no option for that in bloody 4. Can this be done in bloody 4? :/
And I read KRUZAGO's last post
I tried reverting to bloody 3's last update, posted in May, as well as bloody 2, which came in the CD. Both of the softwares failed to discover my mouse. I tried various methods (uninstalling, cleaning the registry and stuff like that) to try to make the mouse work with the previous versions to no avail.
Haven't tried using the keygen on bloody 4 though.
I have a v7. Bought it a few months back. I had installed bloody 2 since that time. About an hour ago, the software showed me a pop-up that bloody 4 had been released, so naturally I decided to update it. The reason I found this post was that I was looking for some changes that I found in bloody 4, and if possible, finding a way to overcome them. Bloody 2 allowed the user to change the mouse's dpi settings with the side-buttons but I found no option for that in bloody 4. Can this be done in bloody 4? :/
And I read KRUZAGO's last post

I tried reverting to bloody 3's last update, posted in May, as well as bloody 2, which came in the CD. Both of the softwares failed to discover my mouse. I tried various methods (uninstalling, cleaning the registry and stuff like that) to try to make the mouse work with the previous versions to no avail.
Haven't tried using the keygen on bloody 4 though.
Yeah, well it didn't. Apparently switching the FW files messed things up. After copying the FW folder from bloody 3 to 4, I launched bloody 4. And the software started changing my mouse's core, as it does the first time you launch it. It usually took just a few seconds to complete and the mouse was temporarily down for that duration. Well, the progress bar got stuck at about 86%. I waited a looooong time for it to complete but it didn't. So i killed the damn bloody 4 while the mouse was down 
So basically my mouse has stopped working. I can see its faint laser from the base of the mouse but other than that, its not functioning. The breathing light on top and wheel light are both out. No mouse movement either.
Is there anyway to fix it?
I'd be grateful.

So basically my mouse has stopped working. I can see its faint laser from the base of the mouse but other than that, its not functioning. The breathing light on top and wheel light are both out. No mouse movement either.
Is there anyway to fix it?

I'd be grateful.
zbyte, you stupid idiot
omairwasti I did not have time to write "Don't do this!!!" I killed my mouse like that. before zbyte post. I wanted to try this and I killed my mouse.
I wrote at support and I wait the answer, but I think it's all, need to buy new mouse.
P.S.: omairwasti Now the two of us, I'm not alone
omairwasti I did not have time to write "Don't do this!!!" I killed my mouse like that. before zbyte post. I wanted to try this and I killed my mouse.
I wrote at support and I wait the answer, but I think it's all, need to buy new mouse.
P.S.: omairwasti Now the two of us, I'm not alone
Well kruzago, I also wrote to bloody's support. Still waiting for their response. If I find something out, i'll post it here in this forum.
And i'll have to get a new mouse as well -_-
And yeah, at least i'm not alone

And i'll have to get a new mouse as well -_-
And yeah, at least i'm not alone

blody 4 no problem my pc - win 7 -64 actualy soft. bloody 2 orig. cd and bloody 4 no problem with mee . thx kruzago .
How to activate bloody4
PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE DO ANYTHING!
Hi guys. I found how to activate mouse for those who use bloody4. But you must understand: Only you bear responsibility. If you scared, just don't do it. OK, I hope you understand what you do. Let's start.
1. Run bloody4, and start to change any core to other. (from 1 to 2, or from 2 to 1)
2. You must see percent (%) bar. When it will be between 20-30% you must unplug your mouse from USB port. (ONLY WHEN 20-30%! IF YOU UNPLUG YOUR MOUSE BETWEEN 70-90% YOU MAY KILL THE MOUSE)
3. After that, the mouse will not work, but don't panic. You must close bloody4, and open bloody3 (use other mouse or keyboard).
4. And only after that plug your bloody mouse into USB. Bloody3 will find your mouse and repair it. (now you may use bloody3 or 2).
5. Then you may activate mouse with keygen.
If your mouse was activated, just delete bloody4 from your PC and never install it.
P.S.: I didn't try this method! I just found it in internet (Russia) and wrote repost in English!!! If you have any problem, I can't help you!
Hi guys. I found how to activate mouse for those who use bloody4. But you must understand: Only you bear responsibility. If you scared, just don't do it. OK, I hope you understand what you do. Let's start.
1. Run bloody4, and start to change any core to other. (from 1 to 2, or from 2 to 1)
2. You must see percent (%) bar. When it will be between 20-30% you must unplug your mouse from USB port. (ONLY WHEN 20-30%! IF YOU UNPLUG YOUR MOUSE BETWEEN 70-90% YOU MAY KILL THE MOUSE)
3. After that, the mouse will not work, but don't panic. You must close bloody4, and open bloody3 (use other mouse or keyboard).
4. And only after that plug your bloody mouse into USB. Bloody3 will find your mouse and repair it. (now you may use bloody3 or 2).
5. Then you may activate mouse with keygen.
If your mouse was activated, just delete bloody4 from your PC and never install it.
P.S.: I didn't try this method! I just found it in internet (Russia) and wrote repost in English!!! If you have any problem, I can't help you!
kruzago, bro.
Idk why, but my mouse is fully working with 3 and with the 4 O.o .
When i downloaded the 3dh i activated it.
Downloaded 4th software instaled, and i just didn´t liked it.
Moved back to 3dh and it was fine, then Yelow 13 ( if im not wrong with the name ) uploaded some macros for M16 for BF3 i moved to 4th and used them without problems.
It seems strange if its only me like that o.o
Idk why, but my mouse is fully working with 3 and with the 4 O.o .
When i downloaded the 3dh i activated it.
Downloaded 4th software instaled, and i just didn´t liked it.
Moved back to 3dh and it was fine, then Yelow 13 ( if im not wrong with the name ) uploaded some macros for M16 for BF3 i moved to 4th and used them without problems.
It seems strange if its only me like that o.o
where can i find a keygen?:S
hi guys
Can you sent me link to download pls or sent me exe to email ? Thanks
Can you sent me link to download pls or sent me exe to email ? ThanksIs there a safe way to switch from Bloody4 to Bloody3
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Gunz GeneralHelp me!!!!! DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION !!AT 2 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksAbout full versionBA 1 GeneralSticky: Fraps 2.9.2 Full version
18 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFull Version of WinRAR to unrar the .rarsMI 8 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release]UCE full version 5.2
12

