Cross Fire EU Simple Base [04/7/2013]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Cross Fire EU Simple Base [04/7/2013]
.
Here's a simple base for Cross Fire EU , i added PushToConsole as example.
it's for EDUCATION PURPOSE only..

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1365332535/ⓘ
CFEU_Base.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ



It's source code only.

Credits goes to :
Stalin : XOR.
[H]aaBX : _beginthread idea

@iSmexy , @Austin , @Hero , @heythere123 , @BACKD00R approve please.
CFEU_Base_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 396 downloads Scanning…
I thought PushToConsole was patched?
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
I thought PushToConsole was patched?
, only few command's been removed from CShell.dll and stopped working.
Quote Originally Posted by LucN View Post
, only few command's been removed from CShell.dll and stopped working.
Were you using PushToConsole in your image for that wireframe?
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Were you using PushToConsole in your image for that wireframe?
Yes.
@LucN
ah ok..
I remember months ago i tried this in CFNA, got client error.
Maybe its just patched for NA or i did something wrong.

I'm interested in seeing the PushToConsole code.
Not so bothered about the base, made some already.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
@LucN
ah ok..
I remember months ago i tried this in CFNA, got client error.
Maybe its just patched for NA or i did something wrong.

I'm interested in seeing the PushToConsole code.
Not so bothered about the base, made some already.

Code:
void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* Command ) 
{

	DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA(EncCShell);
	if( CShell != NULL )
	{
		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (CShell + 0x4C914C) );
		void* CallOffset = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x200 );
		
		_asm
		{
			push Command;
			call CallOffset;
			add esp, 0x4;
		}
	}
}
Code:
//Cross Fire EU.
//100DBD41   8B15 4C914C10    MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[104C914C] LTClient
//100DBD47   8B82 00020000    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+200]  LTClient Offset
@LucN
Thanks, i'll have a bash at that later.

Once the base gets approved, i'll test it on CFNA too.
I'v had strange results with my bases. I mean i can't just inject it without issue.
I first need to patch the dll then its fine. I wonder if your base will work straight out.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
@LucN
Thanks, i'll have a bash at that later.

Once the base gets approved, i'll test it on CFNA too.
I'v had strange results with my bases. I mean i can't just inject it without issue.
I first need to patch the dll then its fine. I wonder if your base will work straight out.
It's simple base, i guess you need to use WindowsSDK cmd or PatchIt to make it work for CFNA also not sure about it.
lol what I must do with this..? plss help me..pm me pllss
Through the wall is not visible ...
@LucN I've recently tried your simple but pretty cool base. I've done changing/editing all the pointers and removing some unnecessary hack features, and I only added memory wallhack it's undetected but in-game when I press the activated hotkey of wallhack it's detected by xtrap. I think there's wrong with my base. Can you please update/edit my base sir through PM? Thank you so much..
Binary Scan? of LTClient '-'
Hello Crossfire EU.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?