request: fullscreen without scaling

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Ikulip View Post
@7821291 Sorry my bad, I was thinking about the wrong thing, it's a value in Face3D that you need to change. I'm in the middle of writing some code (in java) that automatically modifies the client (ie. moving ui elements and increasing view range), currently works with 5 previous versions of the game with no changes, if anyone has previous versions of the client I would love if you could send me them. @Blitz After the results of my last release I'm a bit wary on releasing anything.
http://i.imgur.com/K3nU5.png 1600x900 and 1280x1024
http://i.imgur.com/hPQJ4.png 1600x900 and 1280x1024, initial tiles from server
http://i.imgur.com/9xVOJ.png
What happened after your last release, exactly?
Yeah, @Ikulip found the way to extend the game without to scale.. the thing is the game gets "fucked up".. like, in the nexus there are snakes instead of sheep's? not sure if it's worth to play like it.. the all HUD is messed up.. but good job finding that dark secret :3
@loldudev5 The sheep changing is because I use marine's proxy and the HUD is like that because I re-positioned the UI elements there, if you look at the last screen shot I posted in my previous post you can see that.
@Ikulip, thanks for your hints; btw, do you have such glitches? http://i.imgur.com/bu8L4.png (see bottom left corner)
also it seems that teleport menu is broken after moving minimap
Bottom left corner isn't a glitch, the server only tells the client about objects within a certain distance of the client, it tells the client to drop(remove info on) objects it isn't close enough to anymore. And yes I have the glitch with the minimap as well, if I had to bet on it, it's caused by the client having a minimum y value for the menu position hardcoded somewhere (so that it can't be half off the screen normally) and the menu disappears when you move your mouse away from it. I haven't bothered to spend any time looking to find where it is in the client.

Also, http://i.imgur.com/QqXsg.png, fame notification and health bar, any thoughts on them?
With a bigger resolution, could you display more than the 6 players near you? Would make it easier to click their names to lock / trade. Would also be neat to see toggles for showing / hiding different parts of the gui. Maybe even a button to hide everything for a cinematic view.
I'm still looking for a proper way to do this. Anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
I'm still looking for a proper way to do this. Anyone?
i don't think he will share it, remember what happened after that release
Quote Originally Posted by yaywtf View Post
i don't think he will share it, remember what happened after that release
The difference with THAT one is that this will not crash the servers and therefore ruin the game. In my opinion this just improves gameplay, it would be very fun to play in full screen without it stretching. The multiboxing was just for crashing/lagging the servers, and is something entirely different.
Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post


The difference with THAT one is that this will not crash the servers and therefore ruin the game. In my opinion this just improves gameplay, it would be very fun to play in full screen without it stretching. The multiboxing was just for crashing/lagging the servers, and is something entirely different.
It'll make game [even more] harder for legitimate players. I think this reason is enough to not release that hack.
How would it make the game harder for them? You seeing where your bullets go when you fire them?...
special abilities would have much longer range for wizards necromancers mystics assassins and tricksters or rogues with plane. it mostly affects wizards imo, as it'll allow them to clear events pretty much as effectively as rogues and knights.

people would frown upon this hack like they do upon the less severe multiboxing and mp1.06's noclip.
trying to find the offsets from decompiling the swf but ended up with no luck, any hints would be greatly appreciated if possible ;P
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?