Outdated[BETA] Oryx Domination - Free Public Java Proxy Updated as of 10/11/2012 [V1.5]

Posts 1–15 of 483 · Page 1 of 33
[BETA] Oryx Domination - Free Public Java Proxy Updated as of 10/11/2012 [V1.5]
Warning: This is a very early beta release, there are bugs. Don't expect perfection



About OryxDom:
For those who haven't been following my progress, creating this was just a fun way for me to learn java. There are some minor bugs at the moment, as I am progressing my knowledge of java, I will try to fix them the best I can.
I was going to just create a private version for myself only, but I decided to release a stripped down, legit-friendlier version. I don't want a bunch of noobs running around with over-powered hacks.
So this is where you come in, instead of having a select few beta testers, I decided to let everyone have a chance to test and report any bugs or suggest features they would like to see in the future.

v1.05 - ChangeLog

Known Bugs:
Random "account in use" error while using a realm/portal occasionally.
Random D/C if using noclip

Commands:
/odom : Display all in-game proxy commands
Please view changelog.txt to see a detail list of changes in each version

Installation:
1) Add this to your windows host file. If you don't know how, google it.
Code:
127.0.0.1        ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
2) Run Launch_OryxDom.bat
3) Connect to USEAST3

Config File:
Use your favorite editor to edit configs.ini (I use notepad++)
Read the comments inside the file, it will tell you what to do.

ScreenShots:


Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c7fcf31b2f45dd
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2b0c...is/1349900602/


Please Report Any Bugs You Encounter
OryxDom v105_mpgh.net.zip172 KB · 598 downloads Scanning…
YAY. Best weekend ever!!! Thanks flyrocket!
now we have to wait 14 hours ore a day to get aproved?!
NOOOO THIS CANNOT BE!!
Does the red glow is bein seen by other's ?
hope not, or else it won't be cool. I expect that everybody will be using this around 20 hours post release. Also this REALLY needs an autotrader like in marines. Not to say that i don't appreciate the extensive work put into this client, but an autotrader would be soo nice.
Thanks a TON Flyrocket. It was awesome watching you make progress in the earlier thread.
Can't wait for the approval!
OMG!! I say a big thank you very much flyrocket! <3
and nice tutorial
Oh god, this should bring some entertainment to my weekend
The dye and glow effect are both client sided, for your eyes only.


Quote Originally Posted by Suicune123 View Post
Add a aimbot, please, and make it a SWF and make it so you can join other servers.
Use a SWF with auto aim along side this proxy.
You can already join other servers by using the /con command. Although it isn't as fancy as marines GUI setup, this will do for now. I will polish up the proxy more once there are no major bugs.
Sorry, I didn't read it enough, but can you PM me one that has aimbot? I'm not that good with all this "morphing" stuff or whatever. :P
dose it only work in USEAST3?
See, thats why I never release stuff, noob wave who cant even add simple hacks in yogda ...

Well atleast you got the features pretty stripped down.


But Im interested in one thing, when you save the last realm for /recon, are the realms just named "Medusa" etc ?
Or do they have numbers or IPs or what ?
Also do you have any info on dungeons ?

Sorry if I ask too much ...
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
See, thats why I never release stuff, noob wave who cant even add simple hacks in yogda ...

Well atleast you got the features pretty stripped down.


But Im interested in one thing, when you save the last realm for /recon, are the realms just named "Medusa" etc ?
Or do they have numbers or IPs or what ?
Also do you have any info on dungeons ?

Sorry if I ask too much ...
At the moment, they only record the previous realm IP you were in and reconnects to that.
Although I have be working on a way for you to auto-join closed realms by camping in nexus waiting for one to close.

As for your other question, what dungeon info are you talking about?
Posts 1–15 of 483 · Page 1 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?