Outdated[3.3.0] Stat/Inv Viewer - Numerical Fame/HP/MP - HP Display - Dev Hotkeys

Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
If you guys are downloading the mod selector program from my thread. Be sure to delete old hacks and point the program to the AssembleeGameClient1351286592.swf client. There will be problems otherwise. You guys will probably be better off downloading the mod selector from @BernardoLima thread. It has the updated mods for 3.3.0.
Dear nilly, why in your photo I see that there is no-clip, and when I download that "BernardoLima" client, there is none of it?
Quote Originally Posted by karolelis9 View Post
Dear nilly, why in your photo I see that there is no-clip, and when I download that "BernardoLima" client, there is none of it?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess nilly does not have released "No clip" mod to the public.
Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
nothing to offend you, but nilly is the man with 745 thanks and contributing to have this forum VERY active.
HE made 1 scan on a TX and a XML file, isn'it ok for such a forum star ?
its not an executable, and a txt file cannot contain a virus (except a renamed exe)
I hope you understand my point and not being offeded at all, but this might prevent people to go another forum to get the approval faster there.
Rules are rules ... 2 virus scans = 2 virus scans.
1 screen shot = 1 screenshot.
Unless You want to get infected.
I can notice that nilly and JustAnoobROTMG are the most who is contributing but still there is safety rules.
I got once keylogged by a member that has more posts than nilly .
So the posts doesn't mean anything.
And by the way. Wanted to know what key "c" does? Cause when I press it it says cheated, but I see no diference at all.
Quote Originally Posted by karolelis9 View Post
And by the way. Wanted to know what key "c" does? Cause when I press it it says cheated, but I see no diference at all.
Some of the key don't really do anything. They are there for dev testing purposes. I posted the dev keys for fun mostly. Most will have no practical purpose.
Funny thing... I updated the stat/inv viewer correctly and couldn't figure out where to put it... Could somebody help me out with that so I can put the coding in the correct place next time? (couldn't figure out which line)
AUTONEXUS 30%
insert in \com\company\assembleegameclient\objects\Player.cl ass.asasm after line 4988 (right after pushtrue)
ok
Code:
pop
      getlocal0
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      ifne                L589

      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gs_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gsc_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "server_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "name_")
      pushstring          "Nexus"
      ifeq                L589

      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-Hi")
      convert_d
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-g0")
      convert_d
      divide
      pushbyte            7
      convert_d
      pushbyte            20
      convert_d
      divide
      ifgt                L589

      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gs_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gsc_")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0Ja"), 0

L589:
      pushtrue
Thanks Nilly!
*Dev Key info*

F2 - turns off ui
F3 - something with viewing distance
F4 - turns off overlays on chat
F6 - projectile colors
F7 - blend
F8 - activate s urvey (I think 5mins till s urvey)
F9 - turn off all projectiles?
F12 - chat message test
c - prints cheated on screen and sets an unknown Player property to 100.
f6 may also DC you. You need to teleport to someone in the nexus to fix.
Pressing c gives you 100 attack... it does dc you after a while though. One hit with a dbow practically kills everything in the godlands lol ^^
F6 is useful because it creates a colored border around all projectiles so like in the snow area you can see all the white colored projectiles because they have a border color
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post


These are the .zip files for use with the mod selector. Just place them in the mods directory. Other zips for the mod selector can be found here:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post6838640
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...uffs-more.html .

A side note on the dev hotkeys, they are F2-F4, F6-F9, F12, and c. They do various things. It is possible to crash your client with these (mainly changing projectiles/blend around other players will do this). Some of you guys may use the key c. Don't be alarmed when you see the words "cheated" after pressing it. This text is purely client side.

I only ran these zips through virustotal as these are just txt files and I figure it would be adequate for approval. @Janitor @Nachos let me know if you need the malware scans too.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/09a6...is/1351428281/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/faa6...is/1351428287/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/bd21...is/1351428293/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/6edc...is/1351428300/

3.3.0_numericHpMp_mpgh.net.zip - Jotti's malware scan
3.3.0_StatInvViewer_mpgh.net.zip - Jotti's malware scan
3.3.0_devkeys_mpgh.net.zip - Jotti's malware scan
3.3.0_hpDisplay_mpgh.net.zip - Jotti's malware scan
would you be able to release the same thing as you have in the pic up there or at least tell me how i could get it?
Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?