OutdatedUpdated Source Code for 7.0.0

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
In my case I open the old hacks, see which classes it modifies and look for code that's either not used in other classes or very rarely used. For spammable notifications I used "addSpeechBalloon" in the astrogrep search, which only throws 4 results. One is automatically discarded because it's in the wrong location. By looking at the other 3 I saw that only one contained the line
Code:
  trait method QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "addSpeechBalloon")
(which is how it appears in the old hack) that means it's the correct one.
Short answer: _-G8\_-sl line 334
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
In my case I open the old hacks, see which classes it modifies and look for code that's either not used in other classes or very rarely used. For spammable notifications I used "addSpeechBalloon" in the astrogrep search, which only throws 4 results. One is automatically discarded because it's in the wrong location. By looking at the other 3 I saw that only one contained the line
Code:
  trait method QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "addSpeechBalloon")
(which is how it appears in the old hack) that means it's the correct one.
Short answer: _-G8\_-sl line 334
Ahh I see, thanks for this. I just started derping around with the game so I could update the client myself and not have to wait. I was at one point attempting to implement the Enemy/Player HP notifications but that does not to seem to be going well.
So I just figured out how to get in Enemy/Player HP Notifications(well I only checked on enemies but I assume players works to). The only thing I'm a little worried about is the fact I couldn't find /net/ folder that is referred to in #6 from Nillys Mod Selector, oh well I hope it has no adverse affects.

Anyways:

Line 5254
Code:
getlocal0
getlex QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-089")
getlocal2
subtract
dup
setlocal 13
convert_d
getlex QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-gC")
convert_d
divide
callproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "g2r_color"), 1
setlocal 14
Line 5274
Code:
pop
getlocal 13
Line 5285
Code:
pop
getlocal 14
Line 5299
Code:
 trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "g2r_color")
  method
   refid "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:GameObject/g2r_color"
   param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Number")
   returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
   body
	maxstack 7
	localcount 2
	initscopedepth 1
	maxscopedepth 1
	code

	getlocal1
	pushdouble .5
	ifgt OVER_50

	pushint				16776960 ; yellow
	pushint				1280
	findpropstrict		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
	pushbyte			50
	getlocal1
	pushbyte			100
	multiply
	subtract
	callproperty		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int"), 1
	multiply
	subtract
	returnvalue

OVER_50:
	pushint				65280 ; green
	pushint				327680
	findpropstrict		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
	pushbyte			100
	getlocal1
	pushbyte			100
	multiply
	subtract
	callproperty		QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int"), 1
	multiply
	add
	returnvalue
	
	end ; code
   end ; body
  end ; method
 end ; trait
Obviously they should be done in order as I merely reflected on my modified file to find where I inserted the code.

Hopefully this works for everyone else!
Thanks BananaNation and thx also goes to Nilly!
I think to connect production server, we need to insert `returnfalse' instead of `returnvalue'.

To disable loading screen, we need the following?
>> just throw a
>> returnvoid
>> after line 487
I tried this code but didnt work.
im wondering if you could answer me whenever you could.

And thanks again!
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
No problem lol. Im impressed you updated that and Auto-aim so fast

Also for your Auto-Aim code I added a few more filters that I found useful.
The last ones are helpful for rushing Tombs.
getlocal 15 pushstring "Steel Bot" ifeq NEXTOBJ - Pastebin.com
@maat7043 - Why do you put nut/bes/geb on the ignore list? I actually made a new filter to always target invincible bosses (like the Tomb Bosses, Oryx 1/2, Septavious, etc) because during the very rare times you're using auto-aim in a Tomb you usually miss a LOT of damage by not constantly firing at them. Since auto-aim doesn't activate until they come out of protection phases (ditto for O1/2 and other dungeon bosses) its far more efficient to put them on an "always target" list instead of an "always ignore" - although I don't really use auto-aim until Geb anyway. Just curious why you'd want to ignore them though, seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
God Fullscreen is driving me mad. I can't find NexusBackground inside of _-0wP, nor Face3D, so porting it to mod selector is driving me mad.
These are already updated for full screen.

NexusBackground.class.asasm - Pastebin.com

L157 to see the inserted "returnvoid"

Face3D.class.asasm - Pastebin.com

L970 to see the inserted "pop / pushfalse"

Should subtract one line to update the mod selector for these codes. Also, if you don't already have it, get AstroGrep. It cuts the time it takes to update in half, if not more. Took maybe an hour to update my client this patch, you'll get the hang of it the more you do it.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
@maat7043 - Why do you put nut/bes/geb on the ignore list? I actually made a new filter to always target invincible bosses (like the Tomb Bosses, Oryx 1/2, Septavious, etc) because during the very rare times you're using auto-aim in a Tomb you usually miss a LOT of damage by not constantly firing at them. Since auto-aim doesn't activate until they come out of protection phases (ditto for O1/2 and other dungeon bosses) its far more efficient to put them on an "always target" list instead of an "always ignore" - although I don't really use auto-aim until Geb anyway. Just curious why you'd want to ignore them though, seems odd.
Well I run a lot of tombs and have seen many of they ruined by autoaim. Lets say you are using a longer range class like archer or priest and you have autoaim on for a sarc and you just teleport back to the bosses after the last one without thinking. If you dont disable autoaim or you have them on always shoot, then you will for sure make all three bosses rage immediately.

Your idea would work great for a dagger or melee class, but for a more broad solution I just say turn it off always and aim yourself on tomb bosses.

Also you mention that you had an "always target" code. You think you could explain this more? It would be very useful for UDL's and also for making it less obvious that you are using autoaim.
Sorry for bothering you.
I just found the place i need to insert the code, and it works.

File: _-0cm/_-Mp.class.asasm
Line: 132
Code to insert: returnvoid

Should look like this:
Code:
  trait method QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0cm:_-Mp#0"), "_-0Xd")
   method
    refid "_-0cm:_-Mp/_-0Xd"
    param QName(PackageNamespace("_-0Fo"), "_-U0")
    returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "void")
    body
     maxstack 10
     localcount 6
     initscopedepth 9
     maxscopedepth 10
     code
      returnvoid
      pushfalse
      pushtrue
      setlocal            4
hey does a client with full screen please
@ all the people who keep asking for a .swf
The hacks aren't completed yet. That is the entire point of this thread. So chill out and let the people who know what they are doing work.
Well I think I'm gonna give up on full screen lol. I can't find where I'm screwing up this time.

Code:
<rotmg>
	<mod id="Fullscreen v2">
		<!-- Don't scale screen with window size adjustment [EXACT_FIT]-->
		<code file2mod="WebMain.class.asasm" 
			  line="265">
			fsv2_1.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/engine3d/Face3D.class.asasm"
			  line="969">
			fsv2_2.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Increase view distance (part 2) -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/map/_-DH.class.asasm"
			  line="1239">
			fsv2_3.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Remove black gradient by side bar -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/util/_-024.class.asasm"
			  line="251">
			fsv2_4.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Remove ugly blue screen -->
		<code file2mod="_-0wP/NexusBackground.class.asasm"
			  line="156">
			fsv2_5.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Minimap teleport menu fix (part 1) -->
		<code file2mod="_-kC/Menu.class.asasm"
			  line="755">
			fsv2_6.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Minimap teleport menu fix (part 2) -->
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-11O.class.asasm"
			  line="837">
			fsv2_7.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of side bar -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3126">
			7.0.0_fsv2_8.txt
		</code>
        <!-- Repositioning of textbox -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3126">
			fsv2_12.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of rank -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3405">
			fsv2_9.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of guild -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3423">
			fsv2_10.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of gold fame -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3439">
			fsv2_11.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Removal of loading screen -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="487">
			fsv2_5.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
</rotmg>
Already updated fsv2_8 to _-Mt but my sidebar doesn't change position and all I can see is a black screen. I can see the sidebar but with errors (Exp -1, etc) and I can see the chatbox, but I can't get it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
Well I think I'm gonna give up on full screen lol. I can't find where I'm screwing up this time.

Code:
<rotmg>
	<mod id="Fullscreen v2">
		<!-- Don't scale screen with window size adjustment [EXACT_FIT]-->
		<code file2mod="WebMain.class.asasm" 
			  line="265">
			fsv2_1.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/engine3d/Face3D.class.asasm"
			  line="969">
			fsv2_2.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Increase view distance (part 2) -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/map/_-DH.class.asasm"
			  line="1239">
			fsv2_3.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Remove black gradient by side bar -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/util/_-024.class.asasm"
			  line="251">
			fsv2_4.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Remove ugly blue screen -->
		<code file2mod="_-0wP/NexusBackground.class.asasm"
			  line="156">
			fsv2_5.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Minimap teleport menu fix (part 1) -->
		<code file2mod="_-kC/Menu.class.asasm"
			  line="755">
			fsv2_6.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Minimap teleport menu fix (part 2) -->
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-11O.class.asasm"
			  line="837">
			fsv2_7.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of side bar -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3126">
			7.0.0_fsv2_8.txt
		</code>
        <!-- Repositioning of textbox -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3126">
			fsv2_12.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of rank -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3405">
			fsv2_9.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of guild -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3423">
			fsv2_10.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Repositioning of gold fame -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="3439">
			fsv2_11.txt
		</code>
		<!-- Removal of loading screen -->
		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"
			  line="487">
			fsv2_5.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
</rotmg>
Already updated fsv2_8 to _-Mt but my sidebar doesn't change position and all I can see is a black screen. I can see the sidebar but with errors (Exp -1, etc) and I can see the chatbox, but I can't get it to work.
I got fullscreen working. I will try and put it in mod selector format to add to what you already released
That would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. It's the only thing that's driving me mad.
Fixed it :-)
Add this to BannanaNation's Modselector
Screenshot:


Virus Scans:
7.0.0_fsv2.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3c10...is/1355354385/

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<rotmg> -<mod id="Fullscreen v2"> 
<!-- Don't scale screen with window size adjustment [EXACT_FIT]-->
 <code line="265" file2mod="WebMain.class.asasm"> fsv2_1.txt </code> <code line="969" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/engine3d/Face3D.class.asasm"> fsv2_2.txt </code> 
<!-- Increase view distance (part 2) -->
 <code line="1239" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/map/_-DH.class.asasm"> fsv2_3.txt </code> 
<!-- Remove black gradient by side bar -->
 <code line="251" file2mod="com/company/util/_-024.class.asasm"> fsv2_4.txt </code> 
<!-- Remove ugly blue screen -->
 <code line="156" file2mod="_-0wP/NexusBackground.class.asasm"> fsv2_5.txt </code> 
<!-- Minimap teleport menu fix (part 1) -->
 <code line="755" file2mod="_-kC/Menu.class.asasm"> fsv2_6.txt </code> 
<!-- Minimap teleport menu fix (part 2) -->
 <code line="837" file2mod="_-0PK_/_-11O.class.asasm"> fsv2_7.txt </code> 
<!-- Repositioning of side bar -->
 <code line="3129" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"> 7.0.0_fsv2_8.txt </code> 
<!-- Repositioning of textbox -->
 <code line="3129" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"> fsv2_12.txt </code> 
<!-- Repositioning of rank -->
 <code line="3405" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"> fsv2_9.txt </code> 
<!-- Repositioning of guild -->
 <code line="3423" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"> fsv2_10.txt </code> 
<!-- Repositioning of gold fame -->
 <code line="3439" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"> fsv2_11.txt </code> 
<!-- Removal of loading screen -->
 <code line="487" file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/game/GameSprite.class.asasm"> fsv2_5.txt </code> </mod> </rotmg>
You had the line wrong for the menu repositioning "3126---->3129"
7.0.0_fsv2_mpgh.net.zip3 KB · 14 downloads Scanning…
So close :c Thanks a ton for this. Do you mind if I add it to the mod selector thread?
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
So close :c Thanks a ton for this. Do you mind if I add it to the mod selector thread?
Please do!
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?