OutdatedClient Hexer - Update your client by yourself!

Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
Client Hexer - Update your client by yourself!
@ Info:
This tool was made for allowing older clients to connect to the server.
If you hexed a client and the mods stopped working, it's because they become outdated, and only hex the client version will not make it work.


The version format is the following X.Y
So if you want to change from version 4.0.0 to 4.3.0, in the first box you are goint to insert 4.0, and in the second 4.3



Thank you @Trollaux for giving the idea to develop this software.
I might update the GUI later, or not.
In case of bugs please report.


@Temperrr, @Nachos please verify this.




@ Screenshot:





@ Video Proof:





@ Virus Scans:
Client Hexer.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2d70...is/1352242610/

Sophos and Ikarus, false positive kings:
Sophos Continues To Wake From False Positive Nightmare | TechWeekEurope UK
Client Hexer_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 5,481 downloads Scanning…
Clean.
Approved....Use at your Own risk.
I opened it.
It crashed.
Not a very good sign of a clean program.
Quote Originally Posted by Minfa View Post
I opened it.
It crashed.
Not a very good sign of a clean program.
Not a very good sign that you have a brain.
I'm going to make a video.
Nice idea man, your always making great stuff
Sometimes minor things maybe, but they are just such helpful little things >.<
Added video proof, I thought 480 would be enough but the quality is kinda poor, watch it in fullscreen.
I used the same client for 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and now 4.4.
Just testing this finally, works like a charm ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Madmayhem View Post
I used the same client for 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and now 4.4.
Just testing this finally, works like a charm ^_^
Thank you very much for your support and feedback Madmayhem.
I'm going to update this software later to auto-detect the SWF version and another things.
I really appreciate this tool, way to go bud!
even though hexing is very easy, it is still very useful for those days when i dont feel like doing crap
thank you for this tool
Quote Originally Posted by poshtick View Post
even though hexing is very easy, it is still very useful for those days when i dont feel like doing crap
thank you for this tool
It works a lot faster as well.
Yogda takes ages to load for me >.< And then i have to search for the value, and select the value, and change it, then save, and each step has a ridiculous loading time -.-
Blah none of my clients are getting passed the Loading... screen D:
This makes it so much easier when the new hack comes out. If people would download this then the mods wouldn't have to do as much and people won'y spam approve messages everywhere. Thank you so much and it works like a charm.
could you add a list of the prior sfw's :P
Quote Originally Posted by trulsaylt View Post
could you add a list of the prior sfw's :P
I didn't understood your request.
Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?