11.1 Hacks repository

Posts 46–60 of 78 · Page 4 of 6
I have found another Flash decompiler which runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux, which also works with ActionScript, and unlike RABCDasm it modifies code internally and saves to the original file without creating all the sub folders/files. I have had a look and seems to works, but may be confusing for learners, but might be worth a look?

Google:
JP ActionScript Decompiler (ASDec)

For Mac look for:
JP ActionScript Decompiler Beta 1: Free Download - Mac

Review:

JP ActionScript Decompiler (ASDec) is free and open-source application in Java for decompiling ActionScript parts from flash SWF files.

JP ActionScript Decompiler also has basic ability to edit (assemble) ActionScript.

JP ActionScript Decompiler is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).

Note: The decompiler is in beta stage at the moment. This means use it at your own risk. Not everything is finished yet.

· Opening SWF files version 10 or older
· Showing source code of ActionScript1/2 and ActionScript3. (See source limitations)
· Exporting sources to file (at the moment only AS3)
· Editing source code via modifying assembler source (See editing limitations)
· Saving modified actionscript back to the file
· Built-in proxy server for editing SWF files which come through it.
God. I can see Action script source like with AS3Sorcerer. No need for AS3Sorcerer anymore . Thanks you !
Just a question on Aimbot "$"functionWhirlpool"), 1" is there a way to change the Whirlpool effect to any other effect?^^ Or Chnage the Green Whirlpool color to a red one?


And if i want to add HP/MP/XP/FAME/Inventory viewer i get this error after i replace the whole content and yea i use RABCDAsm v1.13


@Ninjin I'm not sure what is wrong, but I think you should try again because I was able to just copy and paste jnoob's HP/MP/XP/FAME/Inventory code into the very client you posted under the hacks and cheats section. Thanks for that client btw
@Ninjin Maybe we can use a Notification (like in "Hp notification hack" or Odom "Loot Notification")...

Changing color? Modify the whirlpool function itself maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
@Ninjin Maybe we can use a Notification (like in "Hp notification hack" or Odom "Loot Notification")...

Changing color? Modify the whirlpool function itself maybe.

Yea i'am a bit bussy atm but i think it's possible i will try it after i updated some important stuff^^
Hi, I was a bit bored so I made a "no serverside debuffs" mod. It may fail or disconnect you if you take a lot of status effect hits in a short time like standing on quiet bombs or on urgle traps for a long time but other than that it seems to work quite nicely (haven't really tested it).
I don't recommend it though if you want a stable client.

It is made for the "old" 11.1 client but it should be easy to update.
In com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/Projectile.class.asasm find the update method and change the localcount from 15 to 18.
Then find this part in the same method (line 2438):
Code:
L533:
      getlocal            6
      getlocal            7
      ifne                L562
Insert the following code below:
Code:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0Um")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "effects_")
      dup
      setlocal            15
      pushnull
      ifeq                TAKE_HIT
      
      pushint             0
      setlocal            16
      getlocal            15
      kill                15
      coerce_a
      setlocal            17
      jump                LOOP_END

LOOP_BEGIN:
      label
      
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.util"), "ConditionEffect")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "effects_")
      
      getlocal            17
      getlocal            16
      nextvalue
      convert_u
      
      getproperty         MultinameL([PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:GameObject"), StaticProtectedNs("_-L"), PackageNamespace("", "#0"), PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), ProtectedNamespace("_-L"), PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:GameObject/instance"), PackageInternalNs("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), Namespace("http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), StaticProtectedNs("_-34")])
      coerce              QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.util"), "ConditionEffect")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "name_")
      setlocal            15

      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Dead"
      ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
      
      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Quiet"
      ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
      
      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Weak"
      ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
      
      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Slowed"
      ifne                NOT_SLOWED
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "name_")
      pushstring          "Sprite World"
      ifne                DONT_TAKE_HIT
NOT_SLOWED:
      
      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Sick"
      ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
      
      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Dazed"
      ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
      
      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Bleeding"
      ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT
      
      getlocal            15
      pushstring          "Armor Broken"
      ifeq                DONT_TAKE_HIT

LOOP_END:
      hasnext2            17, 16
      iftrue              LOOP_BEGIN
      
TAKE_HIT:
Then insert
Code:
DONT_TAKE_HIT:
just after the call to the damage method but before the jump to the end of the method (line ~2548)
Bleeding, Armor Broken, Dead, Slowed, Weak is server side ... why even bother? Blind, Drunk, Confused is client side ...

Also wouldn't it be more rewarding to write your own game client instead of playing around with stupid flashscript?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

If everyone doing retarded flashscript modifications actually worked together and used github or something you could have your own client within a few days ... i wrote my own client within a week because i would rather deal with real code than with obfuscated flashscript bullshit. But maybe that is just me ...
Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
Bleeding, Armor Broken, Dead, Slowed, Weak is server side ... why even bother? Blind, Drunk, Confused is client side ...

Also wouldn't it be more rewarding to write your own game client instead of playing around with stupid flashscript?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

If everyone doing retarded flashscript modifications actually worked together and used github or something you could have your own client within a few days ... i wrote my own client within a week because i would rather deal with real code than with obfuscated flashscript bullshit. But maybe that is just me ...
The reason I made server-side hacks because the client-side hacks are already available.. Duh. In this thread..
I have my own client written in C, but I don't want to release that. I don't really like the avm2 byte code but I was bored so I made this code. Now I know how it works. Isn't learning something new more rewarding than polishing the code I know by heart already? (I don't really want to make a new feature now) It's the first and last time I used this language. It sucks. :/ (VMs all suck I'd rather make something in "real" asm.)
How about you start making sense before talking about your C client. You can not make "server-side hacks" (whatever that is supposed to mean) by editing the client? You can make the client not show the "Bleeding" animation BUT the NEW_TICK packet will update your client with the decreased health anyway ... the same goes for Armor Broken, Slowed, etc. ... You do not seem to understand the most basic concepts of client<->server communication but you state that your wrote a client replacement in pure C? I see ...

Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
The reason I made server-side hacks because the client-side hacks are already available.Duh.


---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Which basically does nothing as the client is not the AUTHORITATIVE source but the server ... you don't inform the server of whether something hit you but you tell the server if your projectile projection gives the same result as the AUTHORITATIVE one on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
Here, I detect the status effect on the projectile, if it hits me I don't let the client inform the server about it and of course block it on the clientside too, but since it's called from here I don't need to do anything just jump over.


---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

just verified it with the current build ... "Ignoring this hit." here means suppressing the PLAYER_HIT packet on the proxy->server side. So the server does not get the information about the bullet<->player collision but will send decreased health values anyway. maybe this helps you understanding that your "hack" makes no sense ...

Code:
[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 7 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 124 to 117.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 7 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 97 to 91.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 4 damage. (0DEF)
[PLAYER_HIT] Ignoring this hit. <-----------------------------------------------------------------
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 124 to 120.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 4 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 124 to 120.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 4 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 124 to 120.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 123 to 110.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 4 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 113 to 110.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 119 to 107.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 108 to 95.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 108 to 96.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 108 to 95.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 103 to 90.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 95 to 83.

[PLAYER_HIT] Hit will inflict 13 damage. (0DEF)
[PLAYER_HIT] Ignoring this hit. <-----------------------------------------------------------------
[NEW_TICK] Health decreased from 124 to 111.
Just out of curiosity, using pushtrue // returnvalue at the beginning of the method is just as easy, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Ro2bin3son9 View Post
Just out of curiosity, using pushtrue // returnvalue at the beginning of the method is just as easy, no?
What do you mean? At the begining of what method? I guess you don't mean the update method.
I believe if you don't block the packages getting to the server, it will immediately drop you because of the usage of hacks. (It's server-sided, so the only way to make it work is not letting the server know about it) Here, I detect the status effect on the projectile, if it hits me I don't let the client inform the server about it and of course block it on the clientside too, but since it's called from here I don't need to do anything just jump over.
Arrogant as ever I see. I don't want to start a debate whether I have my client or not, but you should realize what bullshit you just said here and in the other topic as well. The server can not keep track all the bullets and hits but only a little fraction of them as an antimeasure to godmode and if there are a lot of mismatch between the server and client it will think you are lagging too much so it drops you. It seems you have never tried it out so I suggest you that you shall try it and then you will realize it.
Another thing: even when it damages you, you don't get status effected which is a bug in the server and this is what the idea is based on. Listen to other people a little more.

I'm sure you don't know how godmode worked back 1 year ago and how it got "fixed". Thare are still "half godemode mods" out there.

Either your verification is buggy or you are unlucky as hell, I don't care but don't talk bullshit to people and pretend you know everything better than others because you know clearly less than many people here about rotmg even is you are an engineer or whatever. And you are not the only software engineer here either.

It's about 1 minute to try it, I'm sure you will be surprised if you don't believe me...
Removing the FX does not make that actual effect go away. You can remove Blind, Confused, Drunk on the client side ... but you can do shit about Slowed or ArmorBroken as the server keeps track of your tiles-per-second/tiles-per-frame value and also your health.

Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
Another thing: even when it damages you, you don't get status effected which is a bug in the server and this is what the idea is based on. Listen to other people a little more.
How about you use your C client and actually dump NEW_TICK packets after ignoring PLAYER_HIT instead of talking crap here? Why should the server not keep track of certain packets ... do you think it has a random() generator to flag certain bullets not to ray cast? There is a player limit in realms of 85 or whatever for a good reason ... 85 player will create 500 projectiles or whatever which every server can keep track of. The server got a certain threshold after which it kicks you ... which is the normal way for implementing stuff with a little error tolerance. And i don't care about what godmode was 1 year ago i am stating that ignoring PLAYER_HIT as of _TODAY_ will do shit.

If i seem arrogant it is probably because people like you who state random shit and telling others that they are wrong when all you do is to fuck around with flashscript and seem to understand nothing about the game.


Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
Either your verification is buggy or you are unlucky as hell, I don't care but don't talk bullshit to people and pretend you know everything better than others because you know clearly less than many people here about rotmg even is you are an engineer or whatever.


---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Even the crappy flash game client can keep track of thousands of projectiles in Nexus for example where there are almost no obstacles removing bullets early during their lifespan ... otherwise Bullets would go through walls or travel for unlimited distance. The server is probably written in C++ or java with a modified GC (i don't know) and has no problem of doing the same thing within the realms (where there are way more obstacles removing projectiles from the data structure as "early outs") with a much lower player count than within Nexus and with a _WAY_ more performant programming language. I guess that the server does not even do ray casting of projectiles within Nexus because it is irrelevant to keep track of bullets within Nexus as you can not gain any advantage by sending bogus data.

Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
The server can not keep track all the bullets


---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Here is my client ... multithreaded, multiuser with IPC, fully encapsulated, and i am working on getting projectile ray casting to work in an efficient way because i do understand that otherwise the client will never be able to actually play. And no, I am not intending to cheat/hack/release stuff because I do this as a proof of concept. Where is your C client? Show us something interesting!

I just don't understand why don't you try it out and keep talking bullshit and trying to show off with a client which is downloadable anyway and the only thing it does is moving in a pattern with something like this: x=(2*sin(t)+5)*sin(t) y=(2*sin(t)+5)*cos(t) (or did you really think I will be amazed that you have a client that can walk? Even the most basic advertisement bots can walk in the nexus. Oh wait, they know your co-ordinates!!!)
I used to find you quite funny but now I think you are just ignorant. But ignoring something won't change facts, like the code above is working...
Posts 46–60 of 78 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?