Outdated19.0 Mod Selector - Now works under Mac and Linux!

Posts 46–60 of 175 · Page 4 of 12
Sorry for being such a pain in the arse Nilly, but I think that HP bars isn't working I.E. seeing a green bar above a player's or monster's HP bar above their head.
Quote Originally Posted by TransientBot View Post
Sorry for being such a pain in the arse Nilly, but I think that HP bars isn't working I.E. seeing a green bar above a player's or monster's HP bar above their head.
Worked fine for me when I tested it... i.e. shows just below the mob/player as it always has.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Worked fine for me when I tested it... i.e. shows just below the mob/player as it always has.
to be honest nilly, when I tested it it was above the head also for me
@nilly how do i know which condition is speedy?
Quote Originally Posted by gioseba View Post
@nilly how do i know which condition is speedy?


you're amazing @nilly I did it!! thanks a ton
Hey nilly, sorry to annoy you but I want to ask you a question...

first, thanks you for this awesome mod selector, but now I need to figure out how it works, because I never used this type of software before and I always played Realm Of the mad God on Steam, so i don't know much about it... So I wanted to know how to use the software and how to launch ROTMG with it, so I could play and have fun, cause here I just click on "Build" and there is an error message that says : Build failed.

Once again, sorry to annoy you, I hope you'll help me and sorry about my bad english
Quote Originally Posted by Kirseh View Post
Hey nilly, sorry to annoy you but I want to ask you a question...

first, thanks you for this awesome mod selector, but now I need to figure out how it works, because I never used this type of software before and I always played Realm Of the mad God on Steam, so i don't know much about it... So I wanted to know how to use the software and how to launch ROTMG with it, so I could play and have fun, cause here I just click on "Build" and there is an error message that says : Build failed.

Once again, sorry to annoy you, I hope you'll help me and sorry about my bad english
What operating system you using and how are you running the program? If mac osx, you need to run the modSelector.command file first as you'll need to give execution rights to the rabcdasm files (which mod selector needs). You should actually use this every time you run the program as it gives you info on any kind of error that has happened. Look at the Mac Users section of the op to learn how to run the modSelector.command.

If windows, there really shouldn't be a reason for the build to fail. Run the .bat file and copy paste the output here when you try to build so I can see what is going on.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
What operating system you using and how are you running the program? If mac osx, you need to run the modSelector.command file first as you'll need to give execution rights to the rabcdasm files (which mod selector needs). You should actually use this every time you run the program as it gives you info on any kind of error that has happened. Look at the Mac Users section of the op to learn how to run the modSelector.command.

If windows, there really shouldn't be a reason for the build to fail. Run the .bat file and copy paste the output here when you try to build so I can see what is going on.
After searching, I can finally build the thing without having error, but It doesn't work when I choose everything, so I just choosed the auto-aim. But then I try to launch "client-mod.swf" with the Flash projector, It works perfectly until there is the tutorial and a strange message appears : "Account already has 1 active characters, Connection failed! Retryving..."

And there is a blackscreen for 1 minute. And then, It makes me go back to the main menu where I can choose my character, and when I choose one, there is the same error..


PS : I'm on Windows 7!

I hope you can help me ^^ !
Quote Originally Posted by Kirseh View Post
After searching, I can finally build the thing without having error, but It doesn't work when I choose everything, so I just choosed the auto-aim. But then I try to launch "client-mod.swf" with the Flash projector, It works perfectly until there is the tutorial and a strange message appears : "Account already has 1 active characters, Connection failed! Retryving..."

And there is a blackscreen for 1 minute. And then, It makes me go back to the main menu where I can choose my character, and when I choose one, there is the same error..


PS : I'm on Windows 7!

I hope you can help me ^^ !
Ok. Yea you can only choose one auto-nexus, not all of them. Also the error you wrote about isn't with the auto-aim or client. That happens to everyone on occasion.
Everything is working except for the fullscreen v.2 Or i just don't know how it works or what it's supposed to do ?

Can you help me ? :P


ONE LAST QUESTION : (Really, the last one) is there any way to autoloot things, or any tips on it ? So I could take the stuff =/

thaaaanks !
Sorry for the noob question, but how do I make my own mods? I don't know what to do after I've pressed build :/
Edit: NEVERMIND. Fixed .
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Edit4: Auto-aim has been fixed. You can find the updated mod along with the attachments. Just place it in your mods folder and remove the folder named "19.0.0_jNoobAutoAim"
There is still a problem with auto aim. I am on mac and I run the .swf in Adobe's official standalone player. All mods work correctly except inventory viewer and auto aim; when I build the mod client with auto aim I can't even shoot by clicking and pressing "I" does nothing as well. I have to build without auto aim and shoot manually [Not that it's a problem or anything, I don't mind. I just hate manual shooting getting from 1-20 because dex is so low lol]

Edit: Before you ask, yes I did replace the 2 with the 'fixed' mods but they're still not working for me.
Hello, the auto aim does not work for me as well. I replaced the old files with the new files you posted and mod selector did not generate an error upon compilation.
Thanks for your time.
Posts 46–60 of 175 · Page 4 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?