I'm Selling Scripts and Items! CHEAP
GENERAL INFORMATION
Hey guys! I'm a new seller and I want to start by saying hello!
So let's get straight to it.
I will be spawning anything you want for 1 dollar (Whole Inventory or truck load), to prove I'm legit I will give you a sniper or kill someone you pick.
I am also selling the monkey monitor for 5 dollars.
I will also be selling this hack script H4X http://vvcap.net/db/2vrtwaGxv59vdHZb2qlv.pngⓘ
for 5 dollars
PRICES AGAIN
ANY ITEMS TO YOU 1$
MONKEY MONITOR(script) 5$
H4X(script) MENU 5$
HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME
Just pm me your skype simple as that
HOW DO I PAY?
Paypal is the only service I accept.
Thanks before hand!
Hey guys! I'm a new seller and I want to start by saying hello!
So let's get straight to it.
I will be spawning anything you want for 1 dollar (Whole Inventory or truck load), to prove I'm legit I will give you a sniper or kill someone you pick.
I am also selling the monkey monitor for 5 dollars.
I will also be selling this hack script H4X http://vvcap.net/db/2vrtwaGxv59vdHZb2qlv.pngⓘ
for 5 dollars
PRICES AGAIN
ANY ITEMS TO YOU 1$
MONKEY MONITOR(script) 5$
H4X(script) MENU 5$
HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ME
Just pm me your skype simple as that
HOW DO I PAY?
Paypal is the only service I accept.
Thanks before hand!
