ExclamationNEWDiscussions & Help Section!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Discussions & Help Section!
From now on, help and discussion threads will belong in the newly opened Discussion Section for DayZ.

DayZ Discussion - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

This section is only for hack releases and other giveaways. So check where you will be posting from now on!

DayZ Hacks & Cheats


  • Hacks/Cheats/Scripts
  • Key Giveaways
  • Source Code
  • Bypasses
  • Tutorials*


DayZ Discussion


  • Game Discussion
  • Hack/Cheat/Script Discussion
  • Info Threads
  • Any Other Game Related Info
  • Tutorials*
I remember that section I posted it there when I first, join; I have one post there
Getting people to abide by the new rules is going to be a shitstorm I can already tell.
Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
Getting people to abide by the new rules is going to be a shitstorm I can already tell.
Yes it will. I've moved a few of the recent threads to the discussion section. They'll all get a notification. Hopefully people just catch on soon and just post there when applicable.
I think you should do it the other way around. Releases and giveaways in subsection and discussion and help in this one. Because alot of people can't read and you're going to constantly have to move threads.
Altough I guess this section IS called DayZ hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Laslod View Post
I think you should do it the other way around. Releases and giveaways in subsection and discussion and help in this one. Because alot of people can't read and you're going to constantly have to move threads.
Altough I guess this section IS called DayZ hacks.
There's too many prior threads to sort out. This section was already existent, no point changing it around here.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


There's too many prior threads to sort out. This section was already existent, no point changing it around here.
Well either way goodluck xD
Thank you so much! this was much needed!
Can someone tell me when the old Day Z discussion was removed? Because I noticed one post in there before I became very active.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Can someone tell me when the old Day Z discussion was removed? Because I noticed one post in there before I became very active.
I think it's hidden somewhere, I remember accidentally moving a thread there once.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I think it's hidden somewhere, I remember accidentally moving a thread there once.
The old one is the current one. It was always there, just hidden.

Dave just opened it up again.

So @Jim Morrison all the previous posts are still there. There were only two threads
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


The old one is the current one. It was always there, just hidden.

Dave just opened it up again.

So @Jim Morrison all the previous posts are still there. There were only two threads
Oh okay lol. Because one time I checked my post sections and saw DayZ discussion, and I've wondered where it came from, thanks also.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?