DayZ Key Stealer Checker v1.2

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
My Encrypter makes this not work on my keystealer Nice Job you gave me a reason to use my cryper
Kinda feel like this should be stickied.
keep updating man
I will be waiting for Native application support , good job.
I think your release will detect some keystealers but already made mine FUD just by ofuscating the code, do the same to FUD yours.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Does the program also show the website?
I could add that, but I think it's a bit of a waste because most people won't be interested in doing anything to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ikillindreams View Post
My Encrypter makes this not work on my keystealer Nice Job you gave me a reason to use my cryper
Quote Originally Posted by Proficy Hacks View Post
I think your release will detect some keystealers but already made mine FUD just by ofuscating the code, do the same to FUD yours.
*sigh* Kids and their crypters and FUD craps.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
*sigh* Kids and their crypters and FUD craps.
Maybe if you included a decrypter in the hack, had it disassemble the exe and had it read the assembly it would be much more useful... Just a thought
Quote Originally Posted by ikillindreams View Post
Maybe if you included a decrypter in the hack, had it disassemble the exe and had it read the assembly it would be much more useful... Just a thought
I'm sure there are hundreds of techniques used, it'd be a waste of my energy gathering samples and attempting to create decrypters for them. It'd also be a constant cat-and-mouse game between me and "crypter developers".
Thanks again for another update :X
Thread edited with link to avoid key stealers thread.

Thread stuck since this will help more than the information thread, simpler.

/Stuck
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I could add that, but I think it's a bit of a waste because most people won't be interested in doing anything to it.
*Cough* Cough* Bruteforce *Cough* *Cough*
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
*Cough* Cough* Bruteforce *Cough* *Couch*
inb4IPlogged.
@master131 goooooood toady
@[MPGH]Flengo maybe you should combine my sticky, this one, and the avoid keystealers thread, just a suggestion.
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?