[Release] Pre cracked Rustlers menu v3

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Pre cracked Rustlers menu v3
Before we get into anything, the first thing I want to say is, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BYPASS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BYPASS THIS WILL NOT WORK.
This is just a pre-crack of the Rustlers menu v3.
If you want another whitelist method I can't help you.
All you have to do is open the README.txt and follow the simple steps, again you need to buy/google a bypass.
here are some screen-shots. (They are not high res)

 
ScreenShots





I hope I got this stupid Rustler menu sh*t over with.


Pre cracked Rustlers v3_mpgh.net.rar208 KB · 318 downloads Scanning…
bandicam 2013-01-30 15-05-32-358.jpg144 KB · 147 downloads bandicam 2013-01-30 15-06-16-275.jpg82 KB · 79 downloads bandicam201301301505323.jpg117 KB · 91 downloads
Screenshot is failing to compromise
Screenshot is failing to compromise
I think I fixed it.
Screenshots still are not fixed...
there we fuckin go!
still broken
Quote Originally Posted by asz119 View Post
there we fuckin go!
THERE WORKING JUST FINE FOR ME
Okay, now that we got that out of the way, how did I do for my first Thread (not all that great I know, but still got to start somewhere.)
hmm im giving it a try ...
Another rustler menu 2.3 only check the files...
Only 2.3 but still, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Forbidsniper View Post
How do I use this?
Forbid, I will be making a tutorial tonight for newbies. Just check the "DayZ Hacks and Cheats" section later tonight.

Possibly tomorrow actually
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?