WinkDayZ Key Manager (Cracked)

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
DayZ Key Manager (Cracked)
So, I was going to give out a couple of keys in celebration of my of my 1337 post ban but I figured that would only benefit a few people. So I decided to give the section that pretty much anyone can use. I cracked Flitchit's Key Manager in about 20 seconds . To alot of key sellers out there, we all know the reason why you guys re-sell keys. It's because you can't keep track of them . Well anyway, this will solve that problem.
@Bosegelucke , I know you especially wanted this. Bose is one of THE BEST sellers on here btw. Vouch x100. He's still on vacation right now though.

Thanks to @xeloxded for the share of the trial release release of the program



Why is This Useful?:
  • Storage of All of Your Keys
  • Can Keep Track of Who You Sold Your Keys to and When They Were Sold


How To Install:
1. Place the "KeyManager" folder in C:\
2. Run the Program

How To Use:
1. Add Your Key(s) to the Key List by Pressing "Key List".
2. Hit "Save Keys" to Make Sure They're Saved in the "Key List".
2. Double Click the Key(s) in the Key List you've sold to bring it (them) over to the "Sold to:" Box.
3. Type in their name, Skype name, or their emails in the "Sold to:" Section.
4. Type in the Hour in Which You Sold the Key(s). You can use a the 24-Hour Time Format where 2AM would be 2-00 and 2PM would be 14-00. (Useful For 24 Hour Warranties, 48 Hour Warranties).
5. Type in (Or Use the Arrows) the Day of the Month in Which You Sold the Key.
6. Type in the Month in Which You Sold the Key(s).
7. Click "Export Keys"
8. Your Logs of Sold Keys Will Now Be Saved in C:\KeyManager\Sold

Change Log:
Code:
-Removed Advertisement Graphic of Another Forum
-Removed Other Graphic to Make it Look More Polished
-Removed "Licensed to:" String
-Changed "Selling to:" String to "Sold to:" Because it Makes More Sense
Virus Scan 1: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1361211231/

Virus Scan 2: KeyManager Cracked By chickeninabiskit.rar - Jotti's malware scan
KeyManager Cracked By chickeninabiskit_mpgh.net.rar56 KB · 221 downloads Scanning…
Thankyou for sharing this.
EDIT: Chicken, mind sharing some of your bottom left applications with me? If you will, can you please add me on skype?
Looks pretty nice, thanks for the release
Quote Originally Posted by killerdude54 View Post
I already haz this
Yeah. I know he gave it out to some people. Which is how I got it (from somebody who got the trial copy). I removed the licensing sign-in though. I thought he only gave out 1 day trials? Well, anyway...

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bLu3eYeZ View Post
mind sharing some of your bottom left applications with me?
........
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Yeah. I know he gave it out to some people. Which is how I got it (from somebody who got the trial copy). I removed the licensing sign-in though. I thought he only gave out 1 day trials? Well, anyway...


I didn't get the trial copy though, I got a no-license/login copy
Quote Originally Posted by killerdude54 View Post


I didn't get the trial copy though, I got a no-license/login copy
Welp, now everyone can have it
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Welp, now everyone can have it
That's true :P
Approve NOW!
Program doesn't connect to the internet.
Appears safe.
/Approved
Chicken, maybe you can tell me the program names? The dissassembler is what I'm interested in(blah i didn't spell dissasemekpld;shad;er correctly xD ) Mind just PM-ing me the names? I can find out the programs myself :3 thankyou if you are kind enough to do this
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
we all know the reason why you guys re-sell keys. It's because you can't keep track of them
hahahah HAHAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ya that must be it

I appreciate the 20 seconds if took you to crack this but fuck all you key selling scammers

now they can track how many times they have resold keys! yay! pfft
Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
I appreciate the 20 seconds if took you to crack this but fuck all you key selling scammers

now they can track how many times they have resold keys! yay! pfft
I agree
Doesn't work for me. It's giving me errors, can anybody help me with this?
Quote Originally Posted by xaoraxon4 View Post
Doesn't work for me. It's giving me errors, can anybody help me with this?
What errors are you receiving?
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?