PatchedHow to hack DayZ Standalone with Cheat Engine!

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
How to hack DayZ Standalone with Cheat Engine!
Hey, I was playing with the game and noticed that VAC is NOT enabled at the current moment.

Sadly I also realized that most DayZ Mod scripts do NOT work with this game. (That INCLUDES Remote Execution)

But anyway, before I get off for the night, Here is a simple tutorial on how to use cheatengine to hack DayZ

Use CheatEngine and search for this string

Code:
["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayOptionsVideo",'GUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "DZ\ui\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"


Now change that value to

Code:
[] execVM "hint.sqf";


Load into a game and open your Menu



Press CONFIGURE to get to this screen.



Press VIDEO and your scripts located in hint.sqf will execute!

(My Menu Im Working On )


Have fun hacking!
Please, if you find any working scripts post them on this forum, I would LOVE help making a menu for you guys!

Regards, Lystic (For being a boss)
Can you release your menu?
Where can you find hint.sqf?
Quote Originally Posted by shturshtur View Post
Where can you find hint.sqf?
You must make it yourself. Place it inside your DayZ directory

Quote Originally Posted by fun69 View Post
Can you release your menu?
I will once I add more features!
Can you tell me what is the godmod script please ?
Quote Originally Posted by tomeeli View Post
Can you tell me what is the godmod script please ?
Dig through the config files. You can modify the original DayZ godmode to fit DayZ Standalone
You must create this file into dayz folder. But we don't have script for the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
Hey, I was playing with the game and noticed that VAC is NOT enabled at the current moment.

Sadly I also realized that most DayZ Mod scripts do NOT work with this game. (That INCLUDES Remote Execution)

But anyway, before I get off for the night, Here is a simple tutorial on how to use cheatengine to hack DayZ

Use CheatEngine and search for this string

Code:
["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayOptionsVideo",'GUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "DZ\ui\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"


Now change that value to

Code:
[] execVM "hint.sqf";


Load into a game and open your Menu



Press CONFIGURE to get to this screen.



Press VIDEO and your scripts located in hint.sqf will execute!

(My Menu Im Working On )


Have fun hacking!
Please, if you find any working scripts post them on this forum, I would LOVE help making a menu for you guys!

Regards, Lystic (For being a boss)
Shout out to Paradox (does not have his own account) for helping me find the configs! Add him on skype - Paradoxianlite
Hmm? Scripting is Back? Only scroll menus?
Not scroll. Hint
i tried your scroll menu that u released it just keep saying loading functions
Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
Sadly
The last thing we need is a bunch of script kiddies ruining the game before it's even officially released. Does that god mode script really work? If so, it kind of debunks the theory about this so-called "network-bubble." I know the player client is only given a 1KM radius of map information (which you can still work with), but if health isn't server-sided, then it leads me to believe that things like ammo, items, etc. are not either. Guess we'll really find out once VAC is implemented and the game is out of beta. However, I seriously doubt that a lot of people will try to hack considering the price of being banned (after they introduce the AC of course).


"Getting invited to a beta and hacking it is kinda like getting invited to a party and shitting in the cooler." - xLGHxLeGeNd

But hey, whatever makes the game stronger in the end, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post

The last thing we need is a bunch of script kiddies ruining the game before it's even officially released. Does that god mode script really work? If so, it kind of debunks the theory about this so-called "network-bubble." I know the player client is only given a 1KM radius of map information (which you can still work with), but if health isn't server-sided, then it leads me to believe that things like ammo, items, etc. are not either. Guess we'll really find out once VAC is implemented and the game is out of beta. However, I seriously doubt that a lot of people will try to hack considering the price of being banned (after they introduce the AC of course).


"Getting invited to a beta and hacking it is kinda like getting invited to a party and shitting in the cooler." - xLGHxLeGeNd

But hey, whatever makes the game stronger in the end, right?
Exactly, Please dont ruin this one guys we need to give it a chance
Quote Originally Posted by dizzi2k4 View Post
Exactly, Please dont ruin this one guys we need to give it a chance
I'm not against hacking entirely, and like a lot of people are saying, a little ESP didn't hurt anyone, but the vulnerabilities in the Arma series (and in turn DayZ) are just completely ridiculous. It will never be perfect but there are plenty of things they can do. Like I said though, we'll have to wait and see.

Rocket said this in an interview: "'If we wanted to fix these right now,' Hall concluded, 'we’d have to mess with Arma too much. I think Arma deserves to be left alone to an extent, and not have DayZ putting in fixes that might cause it problems.'” So, pretty much, a lot of this shit is permanently fixable, but they don't feel like doing it, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post

The last thing we need is a bunch of script kiddies ruining the game before it's even officially released. Does that god mode script really work? If so, it kind of debunks the theory about this so-called "network-bubble." I know the player client is only given a 1KM radius of map information (which you can still work with), but if health isn't server-sided, then it leads me to believe that things like ammo, items, etc. are not either. Guess we'll really find out once VAC is implemented and the game is out of beta. However, I seriously doubt that a lot of people will try to hack considering the price of being banned (after they introduce the AC of course).


"Getting invited to a beta and hacking it is kinda like getting invited to a party and shitting in the cooler." - xLGHxLeGeNd

But hey, whatever makes the game stronger in the end, right?
people also tried to hack in arma 3, which is much more expensive (Steam game as well, no cd keys). and i know of some private hacks that got nailed by BE again and again there. so saying that there wont be any hacking in something as popular as DayZ because of the PRICE is kinda naive...
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?