Lightbulb[Discussion]I've heard rumors of an in-game editor.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
[Discussion]I've heard rumors of an in-game editor.
They say if you disassemble the client you can find it. Anything you know about this, guys?
Realm of the Mad God Art Maker not sure if this is the same swf as regular, haven't checked
also the oryx hates emulation the guy seemed to have an editor
I found this a while ago, never played around with it much. Testing a map doesn't seem to work on production servers. Tried on testing, and had trouble connecting. If anyone manages to test maps with this thing. Let us know.


In _-F1:_-CQ.initialize, Insert the highlighted lines as showing in pic.





Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I found this a while ago, never played around with it much. Testing a map doesn't seem to work on production servers. Tried on testing, and had trouble connecting. If anyone manages to test maps with this thing. Let us know.


In _-F1:_-CQ.initialize, Insert the highlighted lines as showing in pic.





Hey nilly, when I was messing around with AGCLoader, I noticed a value named ALLOWED_DOMAINS. It is a string array with the values { "www.realmofthemadgod.com", "testing.realmofthemadgod.com", "realmofthemadgod.appspot.com", "rotmgtesting.appspot.com", "localhost"}; (I typically code in Java, so shh).

I would check somewhere in there and see if it has domain checks and see if that editor requires a certain domain. I would imagine localhost, i.e. developer's box is only allowed. Just thinking out loud.
Wow, awesome, made this.



Cool dungeon would be: bosses don't move, so just kill them and get loot.
Lmao, looks pretty sweet. I think it needs more white bags and maybe less enemies.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Lmao, looks pretty sweet. I think it needs more white bags and maybe less enemies.
Nice one, nilly.
I cant figure out how to put down bags other than tutorial bag :\ but other than that its really neat, i got it to work and messing around is really fun.
Can anyone help me get this? Can't find a download link, only one i found just brought me to the testing server on adobe flash. Not sure what to do

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Can anyone help me get this? Can't find a download link, only one i found just brought me to the testing server on adobe flash. Not sure what to do
@walorus, it would be on the menu. Care to not just rush-click play whenever it starts?
Wait , It work or not? and how use it? i open the .swf and login with my testing account on lvl 20 , and t11 set. Mmm now i go to "editor" And i create a one map. I choose "Test" and it don't work.. the loading screen Don't finish ... fix it plox y_y
Quote Originally Posted by chrXmosh View Post
Wait , It work or not? and how use it? i open the .swf and login with my testing account on lvl 20 , and t11 set. Mmm now i go to "editor" And i create a one map. I choose "Test" and it don't work.. the loading screen Don't finish ... fix it plox y_y
Did you put a spawn?

From the top-right corner click the tiles and change it to region.
I'm having the same problem. I put down a spawn and it just keeps saying "Map Testing" a.k.a. the loading screen. Can someone post a screenshot of a level that actually works? Where they put their tiles and such?
Quote Originally Posted by calvinlu View Post
I'm having the same problem. I put down a spawn and it just keeps saying "Map Testing" a.k.a. the loading screen. Can someone post a screenshot of a level that actually works? Where they put their tiles and such?
see the top right, where it says ground? click that and go to regions. create a green spawn region. also make sure you're connected to testing.
How to I update the latest testing client to enable the map editor?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?