WTSSpawn and Teleport service

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Spawn and Teleport service
$1- Vehicle of your choice
$2- Weapon box and vehicles
$3- Anything you want

I'm new here guys so i don't have any vouches to show yet. add me on skype- adam.dailey5
Would you do a vouch copy? (Free)
Quote Originally Posted by CloudyGunna View Post
Would you do a vouch copy? (Free)
I might, talk to me on skype. ill be online for a half hour or so guys, ill be back on about 9pm eastern time.
I vouch for this guy! Really nice! He spawned boxes for me and my squad, aswell as a heli and Offroad. Was fast and painless!
Hey i was wanting to purchase the vehicle and i would like to get a helicopter... but could we talk on skype about this? skype: broadcastponage

I Added you actually
Sorry guys its kind of late now :/ but i'm online, on skype if you need anything
Still online guys! message me on skype
Great guy, great spawn, fast and nice. Vouch.
Thanks . I'll be back on tomorrow
bump. We can negotiate prices on skype
Vouch. Was willing to negotiate and was fast and friendly! responded almost instantly!
Quote Originally Posted by Co-Enzyme A View Post
Vouch. Was willing to negotiate and was fast and friendly! responded almost instantly!
Thank you! message me on skype tomorrow!
Vouch extremely nice stayed in the game to check if i needed anything else also ;3
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?