WTS░▒▓█ ★ ★ ARMA 2 OA Keys for $2 √No Resell, √Safe, √Trusted, √Auto 24/7★ ★ █▓▒░

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
░▒▓█ ★ ★ ARMA 2 OA Keys for $2 √No Resell, √Safe, √Trusted, √Auto 24/7★ ★ █▓▒░
Selling ARMA 2 OA keys that work on ARMA 2 OA using Darky's Key changer.

--Details--

The current price for keys is: $2

You may either purchase one through my autobuyer or contact me in skype to purchase one, all payment will be done through Paypal.

My skype is starknight121

--Warranty information--

I will provide 24 hours for any issues with the keys, Global Banned, In use, Disabled or Invalid.

--Auto Buyer---

ⓘ

--Vouch--

Once you've purchased a key, feel free to vouch and vote me up
Hello, please add me on skype : teamklller_tk !
Done payment !
Still pending atm ...
Will be online in 2-3 hours

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thibsdr View Post
Done payment !
Still pending atm ...
There was a problem how I set it up, it should work now.
Hi, I can't find you on skype, and one of the two keys I bought has been globally banned by battleeye, If you add me on skype, then I'll show you a screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by ThatGui View Post
Hi, I can't find you on skype, and one of the two keys I bought has been globally banned by battleeye, If you add me on skype, then I'll show you a screenshot
what is your skype. - There was a ban wave

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

UPDATE: removed all banned keys from store.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

UPDATE: I have a sale thread, $1 keys click for link
vouch just bought one off him!
vouch...i bought a russian key and StarKnight gave me a new key that was english... you will always have my vouch legit ad fast support
Vouch for this guy, I got the key instantly and he gave good support and answered all my questions, I vouch for this guy!
Will be online in a few hours, to help anyone
Please check your skype, i added you.
UPDATE: Online




---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeybanger View Post
Please check your skype, i added you.
Haven't got any add, re add me.
UPDATE: Going offline, good night
Got a CD key last night. Didn't use it to this morning and when I go to join a server... CD key in use and then 1 hour later the CD key had been banned.

Good job....
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?