Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    New Gameversion v16

    Again a 4.2mb Patch. MP Changed from v15 to v16 and also Playlist 29.725.3!

    No Offset Changes! All Adresses are still the same (for me :P)

    Official Patchnotes:

    February 26, 2013 Update for Multiplayer
    Fix for increased upload packets related to voice chat for some players
    Change Sticky @Nachos , @Isaakske , @Jorndel


    Greez Ytoof
    Last edited by ytoof; 02-26-2013 at 02:13 PM.

  2. #2
    dharbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    Again a 4.2mb Patch. MP Changed from v15 to v16 and also Playlist 29.725.3!

    No Offset Changes! All Adresses are still the same (for me :P)
    The offsets changed for me. My custom classes no longer match up. I had to adjust mine by 60 (hex)

    On another note, this is getting ridiculous. What is this now? 4 patches in the last 2 weeks, with another due in a couple more days.

  3. #3
    Prime75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    The offsets changed for me. My custom classes no longer match up. I had to adjust mine by 60 (hex)

    On another note, this is getting ridiculous. What is this now? 4 patches in the last 2 weeks, with another due in a couple more days.
    Patches... to fix stuff. Are you really complaining about that?

  4. #4
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    The offsets changed for me. My custom classes no longer match up. I had to adjust mine by 60 (hex)

    On another note, this is getting ridiculous. What is this now? 4 patches in the last 2 weeks, with another due in a couple more days.
    for me not even 1 custom class changed..hmm

  5. #5
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    You don't have to make a new thread about something that is not really important. Go send them a private message or a message on their wall.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jorndel (02-27-2013)

  7. #6
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    did this for the clueless people and leechers that askin every freakin minute if its patched even it just was a playlist update..so i can refer them to those kind of threads but for the future ill just send them a pm thanks anyways

  8. #7
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,675
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,544
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    did this for the clueless people and leechers that askin every freakin minute if its patched even it just was a playlist update..so i can refer them to those kind of threads but for the future ill just send them a pm thanks anyways
    I already told you that ones :S

    Well, not that I'll care about it
    People tend to do such stuff, and they have their reasons for doing so. Most are the same...

    @ @Isaakske (Update will you? Unless you're busy with homework all day long like yesterday that is...)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #8
    0987654321''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Can I still using the 100k EXP Trainer, or it can be detected now ?
    Thanks for the information!

  10. #9
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321' View Post
    Can I still using the 100k EXP Trainer, or it can be detected now ?
    Thanks for the information!
    read my post again i dont even want to answer this question..

  11. #10
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    I have updated it. I assume ZM is still 15?


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  12. #11
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I have updated it. I assume ZM is still 15?
    nope checked it GV: v14 Playlist: 28.725.1 but it will change 6pm gmt due to the new dlc

  13. #12
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    nope checked it GV: v14 Playlist: 28.725.1 but it will change 6pm gmt due to the new dlc
    Thanks .


    The lines in my Steam are i's

Similar Threads

  1. [News] New AQ Game: Oversoul [ALPHA TEST LIVE AS OF 9/13]
    By Phailsauce in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
  2. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  3. [Release] LO2AY V16 UNDETECTED INJECTOR Working AFter NEW PATCH!!
    By XX_SUPER_XX in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:24 PM
  4. [Release] Kareem's Injector V16 --New And Nice Design--And the old Design--TWO Injectors..
    By 3D in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:26 AM
  5. [News] Be careful, new version! [1.9.446]
    By urbanlucky in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:29 AM