Selling awesome knight set for 10.7 $ paypal

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Selling awesome knight set for 10.7 $ paypal
Selling an awesome knight set 10.7 $ in paypal ( 10 + fees )
Also showing prices of instapots.com ( cheapest site atm )
Acropolis armor ( 7.85$ )
Acclaim sword ( 8.85$ )
Colossus shield ( 8.85 $ )
Demon blade ( 10.85 $ )

I have more offers !
Auction style !
Price of entire set from rotmg.ca = 33 $ ( approx )
aerobiscuit11 offered 19.5 for the set O.O
i wanna buy your stuff send me a PM
ill buy it skype?
Got 2 offers .
I do not have a skype account .
If any of you are on steam contact me ( jambola2 )
You can contact me on the wildshadow forums or here .
Since I have 2 offers , will give it to the one who pays more , even if by 0.01 $
lol, dblade is 5.50 in rotmgshop.nl ;] rotmg.ca have way cheaper prices
@ pendal331
rotmg.ca offers 33$ for this set , go , buy it for 3 times the price !
I bid 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current offer 15/19.5 ( not sure bout the 19.5 from aerobiscuit11 )
Buy out - 21.5$
I want to use a MM for this trade .
don't let pendal buy he's a scammer. look him up
Current offer - 45$ from fastos looking for a MM , can anyone suggest someone ?
Buy out - Already crossed , offer more than 50 $ if you really want it lol .
$51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?