Life, Mana and Stuffs in the old closet for months!

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Life, Mana and Stuffs in the old closet for months!
So I've quit RotMG long ago, sold my account and a lot of items. But I wasn't able to sell all of them. Now I desperately need money PAYPAL only. Offer whatever you like and I'll just haggle

Item list:

48 Life Potions
48 Mana Potions - 21 Left
Anatis Staff
2 Bronze Medal
2 Silver Medal
Extreme Prejudice
Cosmic Whole

and a lot of Cursed Ammies which I think doesn't have a price anymore.

Don't post if you're not going first, you can look through my profile and see that I have deals and I am clean. I can even show you the items in game.


Thanks for reading.

Sold :
27 Mana Potions to Jackstoir
ill buy add me on skype: daanusatk
Can I contact you in other way? I'm actually not a user of skype. We can chat in steam, msn or in game if you want.
I will pay very well for 20 mana for say $9? Please PM me or if you decided to get one Skype me at "Jakstoir". Thanks
Added you both in Skype.
i find it amusing that you've been selling the same stuff for months and insist on others going first, when you haven't posted vouches. js.
I've sold everything in my last thread except the staves. This is everything that I have spared, even my account was already sold.


Sold 27 mana potions to Jackstoir, I went first.
Just bought a lot of pots! Very fast, trustable, and friendly! +1
Allright I'll buy 20 life for a dollar each.

Add me on skype mysisrotmg
Quote Originally Posted by Mysis View Post
Allright I'll buy 20 life for a dollar each.

Add me on skype mysisrotmg
Added you but I need to sleep right now. If I can catch you online, then we'll make the deal.
Bump! Buy it already guys :\
ill buy 20 life for $20 also if we can catch each other online, if not ill buy 16 and give you a mule to dump em on. Would PM you but I cant, thanks.
Hi do you have Skype? If yes, please leave yours and I'll add you or you can leave your in-game name and server you are playing.
im on now for a few hours, skype name is leandy0610
I'll buy IWearNeff on skype.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?