SELLING UNAMED 6/8 ASSASSIN ACCOUNT! CHEAP!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING UNAMED 6/8 ASSASSIN ACCOUNT! CHEAP!
Hi guys, so i have a 6/8 unnamed account that i want to sell because i don't play on him very often anymore. it's a 6/8 assassin, agate, nightwing, hydra, and exa mp equipped. maxed out everything except for life or mana. Its for sale $15! I am willing to use a middleman, must be vouched, and I will not go first, no exceptions. I have Skype and we can work out a deal, I'll also take a $10 UGC instead of $15 via paypal.


Pics-

imgur: the simple image sharer (Stats+ Vault)
imgur: the simple image sharer (Inventory+ Vault)

Thanks- Nothing
Im Very interested, can i have your Skype
Add me on skype razr.powa
have you already selled it ? would buy it for 10€ PSC
Add me Ill buy it. I have vouches.
ill pay 20$ add me on skype bog624
Lol this seems to be fake but I would pay 15$ ugc.
still selling
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?