Selling Tons of Life/Tops/Abilities

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Tons of Life/Tops/Abilities


LOOKING TO SELL ALL TRADABLE ITEMS

OR
SELL ALL TOPS & 100+ Lifes & Many Skins

OR
Sell whatever lol..

Best way to contact me is Leave me a PM/Email me with your Skype.


---WC Tops at USD $1.25
Item
Dagger of Foul Malevolence
Bow of Covert Havens
Staff of the Cosmic Whole
Wand of Recompense
Robe of the Grand Sorcerer
Hydra Skin Armor
Tome of Holy Guidance
Colossus Shield
Elemental Detonation Spell
Cloak of Ghostly Concealment
Quiver of Elvish Mastery
Helm of the Great General
Bloodsucker Skull
Scepter of Storms

---WC Tops at USD $1.50
Item
Sword of Acclaim
Acropolis Armor

---RINGS at USD $5.00
Item
Ring of Unbound Health
Ring of Unbound Defense

---SKINS at USD $8.00+
Agent Skin
Brigand Skin
Slime Ninja Skin
Shoveguy Skin
Slime Wizard Skin
Deadly Vixen Skin
Holy Avenger Skin
Drow Trickster Skin
B.B. Wolf Skin
Ranger Skin

---SKINS at USD $1.00+
Nun Skin
Witch Doctor Skin
Sorceress Skin
Artemis Skin
Nexus no Miko Skin
Lil Red Skin
Witch Skin
Slime Archer Skin - $2.50
Slime Priest Skin

Notes:
*Not going first unless you are vouched well.
**You have to contact an OMM if you want the trade to be done via omm.
***Paypal gifts only, otherwise any charges should be paid by the buyers.

Payment method:
Can accept Paypal or Lifes.

Contacting me:

Please click my name and send a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your Skype and what you are selling.

Thanks
Prices can be lowered,

Minimum purchase $5.
I have sent you a private message Just let you know
Quote Originally Posted by azeras View Post
I have sent you a private message Just let you know
Hey!
Added you, Thanks for the business!
+1 Vouch, Smooth trade!
Hey ! Life potions & Top - $20
+1 Vouch ! Very nice, very trusted seller, smooth and fast trade !
I would DEFINITLY trade again.
BUMP (for u my friend )
Add me on skype: rhl1999
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSid_ROTMG View Post
skype gats229
Quote Originally Posted by SleazyJay View Post
Add me on skype: rhl1999
Added both!

Quote Originally Posted by MinontroTrade View Post
you only accept paypal?
Yes Paypal or Life Pots..
Hey ! I need to buy some tops I msg you on skype
BUMP btw
Vouch for that guy ! Bought tops & life for 30$+. I went first everything goes smooth and was fast.
Trusted seller !
Quote Originally Posted by azeras View Post
Vouch for that guy ! Bought tops & life for 30$+. I went first everything goes smooth and was fast.
Trusted seller !
Thanks for your trade! Bump!
You my good sir make me feel like I ripped people off I sold UBHP,Acclaim,Acrop and 1 life for 20$. Am I a bad person?
Quote Originally Posted by retep5000 View Post
You my good sir make me feel like I ripped people off I sold UBHP,Acclaim,Acrop and 1 life for 20$. Am I a bad person?
You must be a good sales person! haha
Nice... maybe i sell things too cheap? xD
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?