Simple Speedhack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Speedhack
Hey guys, I just decided to mess around abit on Rush Team, and thought of using the speedhacks from CE on the game. :>

Well, turns out it worked.
How To Use Speedhacks For Dummies:

1. Open the game
2. Start CE
3. Press the glowing computer choose your process: iexplore.exe mozilla.exe chrome.exe
3 1/2. IF USING CHROME CHOOSE LAST CHROME.EXE!!!
4. Check Enable Speedhack
5. Set to 1.5
6. Apply.
7. Enjoy!

This is pretty obvious, but the game probably has no hack protection, so I'm going to try find some addresses and see what I can do.
Peace out! :>
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
CE ?
I think Its cheat engine.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


I think Its cheat engine.
Oooh, no one uses cheat engine these days
Very simple, and a tutorial isn't really needed
useless , i will release a hack today , maybe it not a hack ^_^ but i think snipers need this thing
it says humilation
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?