How to add new (custom) maps to the server

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
How to add new (custom) maps to the server
BE SURE YOU HAVE THE LAST BUILD FROM MY GITHUB!
The video quality should be good enough for you to read.
//finished uploading, watch in 720p to understand better - if you see me hover my mouse on something invisible i did just rightclick, OBS is retarded



Sorry for the music, but I was listening that (found these tracks in an old hard disk, wanted to listen to them again), just don't care about it if you don't like it.

Click Thanks in the "thing" below.
<33
~Post too short~
video isn't working :/
Quote Originally Posted by HoffHorn View Post
video isn't working :/
Its still uploading I guess
Waiting for the video :P
Almost finished, dat YouTube is retarded.
at 2:36 I have no idea how you got to that window. I have realmmanager.cs open in Visual, but when I have terrain highlighted, I dunno what you did from there.
@muriwo Just rightclick terrain, then go properties.
Quote Originally Posted by muriwo View Post
at 2:36 I have no idea how you got to that window. I have realmmanager.cs open in Visual, but when I have terrain highlighted, I dunno what you did from there.
ALT+ENTER (return) or just Rightclick and then Properties.
what i can do if i dont have the converter file where you select in the properties=
Nice jobe !
can you show in next video how to add new monsters,bosses to map editor and what attack type (rotmg_svr-master\wServer\logic\attack) use for additional behaviors for example what is diffrent between angelmultiattack and predictivemultiattack
I cant choose the map converter or so
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?