Using Rotmg 16.0+ swf with browsers...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Using Rotmg 16.0+ swf with browsers...
Screenr - nilly: Rotmg 16.0+ swf on browsers

^^ Video of process. The important thing to note is that you need to add the .swf to your trusted locations. Chrome has flash player built in by default and I wasn't able to access that players settings as you see the popup with chrome when selecting global settings option. I needed to disable the built in one to use the flash player that I installed from the flash website. Firefox doesn't have this problem.
OMG IT WORKS THX
Awesome Nilly, you solved the issue for so many of us. Now I believe I have another problem. Since most clients are fullscreen, and when I open a fullscreen client I can't see where to login.

Would you advise for a non-fullscreen client that is good and up to date? thanks
Thanks @nilly
THIS.
IS.
AMAZING.
I.
WANT.
TO.
HUG.
YOU.
Why won't this work for me .

Tom is dissapoint.
Thank you nilly. Playing at school ftw.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Thank you nilly. Playing at school ftw.
Lol :3
/10chars
unfortunately doesnt work for me either
THANKS nilly. great work.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?