COD Ghost RAM Fix-STEAM

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
//Approved.
Did you download Ghosts with GreenLuma?
Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post
Did you download Ghosts with GreenLuma?
I think that greenluma doesn't work :/
Quote Originally Posted by MuffinHD View Post
I think that greenluma doesn't work :/
It does, but you can't download any game without the respective gcf or ncf files.. Though, I think that Steam doesn't use this method anymore, so crap
sp only ...
im working on multiplayer to.
Quote Originally Posted by jaydz View Post
sp only ...
How can i use this for MP ?
Quote Originally Posted by michigame View Post
How can i use this for MP ?
You can't, it's SP only.
Out of curiosity what happens when you launch the game with less than 6GB of ram?
PS: I don't have the game, so I would like to know
it kicks u out of the game with a error message saying u dont have enough RAM.
== thats work on sp only! how come you said thats mp
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?