PostGhosts Prestige | XP | Squad Points Hack! | [UPDATED 3.2.625475] | By ShockwaveHF

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Ghosts Prestige | XP | Squad Points Hack! | [UPDATED 3.2.625475] | By ShockwaveHF

Ghosts Prestige | XP | Squad Points Hack! | By ShockwaveHF

For Game Version: 3.2.625475



Detected? No. But please use this at your own risk

Scans (False positives due to obfuscator):

Cod Ghosts Stats Changer V 1.0.1.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1384014909/

Screenshot:



Video:



Download:

Cod Ghosts Stats Changer V 1.0.1_mpgh.net.zip286 KB · 2,413 downloads 21/48 malicious
Thanks for this! I'll just use it for the Squad Points before we know more about the AntiCheat.
Why are you unable to post links?
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
Why are you unable to post links?
I am assuming it is due to my low post count, I will attempt to increase it while you guys wait for the attachment to be approved.
//Approved & Fixed scans and screenshot
nope but .net framework 4 and win 7
can't open the program always chrashes
Quote Originally Posted by Seelenfluch View Post
can't open the program always chrashes
Please download and install the .Net Framework 2.0 if you haven't.

Here is the link to the installer: click here
The program crashes when you try to open
crashes everytime.
It seems to run for Lovroman and I. I just tested it in a virtual machine and it seemed to work, any error messages you guys are getting? do you have .net framework 2.0? what operating systems are you running?
Works fine for me.
How big is the risk of being banned

and can i still use the fov changer ?
For me, it crashes when I open.
always crashes at loading , run before game or after ? i tried while game was loaded to load the tool but crashes , imma try in the other way :P
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?