WTSOG Minecraft Account - Ew

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
OG Minecraft Account - Ew
NO c/o. Leave offers here.

Looking for money + minecraft gift code
Provide some proof that you actually own the account
yeah, if you add me. pm skype
How much do you think you can get for this?
Ive had up to 250$ offers.
bump. still taking offers
added proof
i43.tinypic.com/r738ur.png
Yeah, don't trust this guy. I bought an account from his other account on this forum. He owns the 2 accounts: Burp and Ew. I bought Burp for 70, kept it for 2 weeks, and then he disputed it to Mojang and got the account back.

DO NOT TRUST.
Can you show me where? I do not even own the account Burp. This is the only place I've posted this aside from hf and have not sold any accounts as Ew is my only one. Feel free to compare ip (if you can) and check the other seller for ANY info relating to mine. You're making me sound like a scammer when I have done nothing of so.
That could be in an offline server so idk, be careful
Like I said. Add me, I'll meet you on any server
Quote Originally Posted by meepownz View Post
Like I said. Add me, I'll meet you on any server
Ill buy ur account with middleman and Original Email k? 30$ - 40$
My c/o 2 months ago was 250. Please tell me that was a joke
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Yeah, don't trust this guy. I bought an account from his other account on this forum. He owns the 2 accounts: Burp and Ew. I bought Burp for 70, kept it for 2 weeks, and then he disputed it to Mojang and got the account back.

DO NOT TRUST.

^Exactly, His other account is @LivingSlime and his old skype Deadlymause

After confronting him about scamming Psychotic he said "what? i don't know what happened"
Then blocked me. And now here he is selling them again on the same forums like a idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mouse View Post

^Exactly, His other account is @LivingSlime and his old skype Deadlymause

After confronting him about scamming Psychotic he said "what? i don't know what happened"
Then blocked me. And now here he is selling them again on the same forums like a idiot.
My skype is ewmeep. The person is impersonating me. You can even add me on skype and I'll prove to you it's mine.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?