Vouch for Xepherrr, added me right after i sent a request and the trade went quick!
WTSSelling Optifine Cape, 3$!
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingSo..You put the cape on my account?
This is a scam, I checked today and I no longer have a cape. I think the OP has a few capes and is just changing the usernames on them using the original donor email.
may i get one for $1 Paypal only
I An intrested, add me on skype : donkey1902
add me on skype minecraftveverica
PS: sorry for bumping old thread
PS: sorry for bumping old thread
Can I buy one (if there are any still available?)
Also, did anyone else get scammed? or is this legit? if it is legit i wanna buy 2! :P
Also, sorry for bumping
Also, did anyone else get scammed? or is this legit? if it is legit i wanna buy 2! :P
Also, sorry for bumping
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Minecraft HelpHow do i see my optifine cape with nodus 1.5.2?RU 5 Minecraft HelpI cant see my optifine cape with nodus + optifine 1.5.2RU 4 Minecraft Selling / Trading / BuyingOriginal Minecraft Account | OptiFine Cape Donator | Email Supplied
4 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling BOSS account! 2 Chaotics! Korasi! SW cape ready to start! Piety! IW:100M! RSAU 4 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsSell Lvl 95 with quest cape and torsoGM 11

