PostAre You Banned? Why Or Why Not

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Are You Banned? Why Or Why Not
Some users requested this to monitor what people are getting banned for and getting away with.

I believe it was here before however it was removed, so I'm making a new one.

Please follow the following format if:


You are banned:

~ Why did you get banned?
~ When did you get banned?
~ How long have you been using the hack/tool?
~ Are you buying another copy?
~ Screenshot (required):

You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
~ Since when have you been using it?
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
~ Do you expect to get banned?


Looking forward to see your responses .

NOTE: Any posts that don't have at least on of the two formats will be removed, stay on topic .
I am not banned
I have been using Ultimate Trainer v3 by ODAY and Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.2 by master131
I have used the previous versions for two weeks, the updated versions about two days.
No
No It seems that IW doesn't care as usual.
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using? Ultimate Trainer By Oday / Ghosts .NET External ESP By Master131.
~ Since when have you been using it? Since 2~ week.
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's? No.
~ Do you expect to get banned? No because, It's IW .
Still up and going
~ What have you been using?
Hardcore wallhack and aimbot.
~ Since when have you been using it?
Phew 1-2weeks
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
Heckyeah! Mw 2-3-ghosts.
~ Do you expect to get banned?
Highly doubt it in the next coming weeks/months.
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
master131's External ESP
~ Since when have you been using it?
Using it for around 2 weeks
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
No I haven't
~ Do you expect to get banned?
No. I don't have much faith in Infinity Ward's ability to detect hackers. Since Ghosts isn't VAC enabled, I am not concerned. I haven't been called out as a hacker either. I try and do my best to play in a way that won't piss people off and make it seem fair for them.
~ What have you been using? Ultimate Trainer By Oday / Ghosts .NET External ESP By Master131.
~ Since when have you been using it? Since 2~ weeks
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's? NO
~ Do you expect to get banned? dont thinks so
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
ESP,Aim bot and stat editor
~ Since when have you been using it?
1 weak
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
yes
~ Do you expect to get banned?
hmm no..because its CoD lool
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
master131's hack: Box esp
Oday's hack: Prestige in all soldiers (prestige 10)
~ Since when have you been using it?
Since 11 of November.
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
Since mw2 and mw3, with the same hack (Master131), and never banned.
~ Do you expect to get banned?
No, if I never been banned since mw2, I do not expect a ban yet
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
Master131's External ESP from day one
NightmareTX Lobby Editor
NightmareTX Perk Selector
NightmareTX Visual tool (my favourite)
and various modifications through cheat engine

~ Since when have you been using it?
Since the release, IW doesn't give a damn. I've used them pretty obviously.

~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
No

~ Do you expect to get banned?
We are talking about Infinity Ward here, they want money, they got their money and will keep on cruising with the "Call of duty" as a title to milk more in the future. Spending money on banning hackers might not return the investment so they cannot be arsed to. I will not get banned.
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
Nightmare's perk Selector
Nightmare's Visual Tool
Master's ESP

~ Since when have you been using it?
Week one.
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
All of them.

~ Do you expect to get banned?
Someday, but I got my money's worth.
I have not been banned
~ What have you been using? Ghosts Visual Tool v1.6 R3 & GNX&F%%^z29(Aimbot, Wallhack, Radar, ESP, Triggerbot)
~ Since when have you been using it? about 3 weeks
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's? No
~ Do you expect to get banned? No
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
Virtual Advantage's hack (not on mpgh), Level editor, camo editor, prestige editor, squad point hack
~ Since when have you been using it?
A day after release
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
No, question doesn't make sense.
~ Do you expect to get banned?
Nope.
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using?
My own trainer including most features of other trainers, CE tables and more on this site
~ Since when have you been using it?
About 1 month
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's?
Yes. MW3 and BO2
~ Do you expect to get banned?
Not now and maybe not at all
You are not banned:

~ What have you been using? > everything on MPGH !!!
~ Since when have you been using it? >>as long as the game exists :P
~ Have you used a previous version of it in the past Call of Duty's? Black ops 1 and 2
~ Do you expect to get banned? Nope :P iam using Injectors to secure my hacks :PP !!

THX MPGH !!
I am get banned because I use "FoV Changer", "4GB Fix" and play with a hacker.
I was banned in late 2013
Just used it a week or two
No, i'm not.
I don't have screenshot.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?