Thread: Islam is Fear.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Islam is Fear.

    I've been thinking, Islam stands for fear. In Islam, the entire point of Islam, is to be subservient. To obey. To follow "God's commands".

    But why should we obey? Fear.


    Fear that you will be an outcast.
    Fear that you will lose your life.
    Fear that you will go to hell.
    Fear that you will shame your family.
    Fear that you may be tortured.
    Fear that your country might fall.
    Fear that your family might be harmed.



    In all of Islamic history this is shown. Bigger country subjugates smaller country with threats/violence. Majority threatens minority.


    Why believe in Islam? Paranoia. Its the simple part of us that cannot be ignored. The "what if" scenario.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many other religions propose the "heaven or hell" question, what makes Islam different?

    Violence.

    Islam has and continues to show its mentality. If you aren't with Islam, you are against it. This is all over Islamic history, every time Islam gets a majority, violence takes its pass at the minority. There is very, very few instances where this is not the case, even in modern times.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Why is this ok in Islam?


    Subservience.


    Islam continues to accept, prides itself even, on being a servant-follower. You don't disagree, you don't question, and you most certainly do not go against any teachings, or else man(not god) will end your life.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    The cycle of Islam continues, Subservient because of Fear that only exist because of subservient followers.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-22-2013 at 03:30 AM.


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Frosty' (05-23-2013),Delko DJ (04-23-2013)

  3. #2
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Image semi-related that is all.

    disregard the whole kane buissness and you will see its exactly the same objective as the islamist's
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  4. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Pffft, kane? Why not go the WH40k route? "For the emperor" and so on....


  5. #4
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Pffft, kane? Why not go the WH40k route? "For the emperor" and so on....
    The imperium seek the superiority of MAN.

    Kane is more objective driven and makes the masses fear him as much as they worship him.
    Anyways ill continue this latter gotta go.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  6. #5
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    If all of you said is right , then why the guy who joined in the Innocence of Muslims Film converted to Islam ?? Arnoud van Doorn accepts Islam | Islam Story - Supervised by Dr. Ragheb Elsergany
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #6
    pizza127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    home
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    why do you all care so much about religion?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to pizza127 For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (04-30-2013)

  9. #7
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I don't want to joke you, but I want to say you have right and I will save this, because after long time another one think the same about Islam
    Thanks bro

  10. #8
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Islam is born in violence and that won't change.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  11. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    If all of you said is right , then why the guy who joined in the Innocence of Muslims Film converted to Islam ?? Arnoud van Doorn accepts Islam | Islam Story - Supervised by Dr. Ragheb Elsergany
    Why did join Islam? Well that is a silly question. He gets death threats every day, big surprised he joined Islam to stop them.

    Why do people join Christianity? Scientology? Mormonism? Nazism? Any radical group?

    Because humans are stupid.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-22-2013 at 02:09 PM.


  12. #10
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Why did join Islam? Well that is a silly question. He gets death threats every day, big surprised he joined Islam to stop them.

    Why do people join Christianity? Scientology? Mormonism? Nazism? Any radical group?

    Because humans are stupid.
    And now changing subject like every time , you said Islam is Fear and i said they're joining it how come?? , and then you change the subject , lol.

    and Why do people join Christianity , my question was about why they join Islam.

    They're not stupid but atheist is stupid thinking , how the fuck you've been created and why the fuck you're dying and some retarded answers will be given e.g.(They die to born as a new life) then why he die ? lol what is the point of dying? he could live 4 ever.


    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Islam is born in violence and that won't change.
    And you are born with stupid brain that the media brainwashing you and you will never understand until you've gotten a brain.


    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Islam is born in violence and that won't change.
    And you are born with stupid brain that the media brainwashing you and you will never understand until you've gotten a brain.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    And now changing subject like every time , you said Islam is Fear and i said they're joining it how come?? , and then you change the subject , lol.

    and Why do people join Christianity , my question was about why they join Islam.

    They're not stupid but atheist is stupid thinking , how the fuck you've been created and why the fuck you're dying and some retarded answers will be given e.g.(They die to born as a new life) then why he die ? lol what is the point of dying? he could live 4 ever.


    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------


    And you are born with stupid brain that the media brainwashing you and you will never understand until you've gotten a brain.


    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------


    And you are born with stupid brain that the media brainwashing you and you will never understand until you've gotten a brain.
    I'm changing the subject? How? I responded to your question which was completely off topic to begin with. YOU changed the subject.
    ---------------------

    Your argument is again FEAR. Fear of dying without going to heaven. Big surprise you play on people's paranoia.
    -----------------------


    He's not wrong, Islam was born in violence and has remained violent ever since. War is a part of Islam's nature, its only natural for its people to follow. War to conquer others, war on your own people, war on those who are not muslim. Its all the same.


    Even in the start of Islam, there were wars for conquest(Muhammed even did this) and right after Muhammed's death their was an Islamic civil war, several in fact.


  14. #12
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm changing the subject? How? I responded to your question which was completely off topic to begin with. YOU changed the subject.
    ---------------------

    Your argument is again FEAR. Fear of dying without going to heaven. Big surprise you play on people's paranoia.
    -----------------------


    He's not wrong, Islam was born in violence and has remained violent ever since. War is a part of Islam's nature, its only natural for its people to follow. War to conquer others, war on your own people, war on those who are not muslim. Its all the same.


    Even in the start of Islam, there were wars for conquest(Muhammed even did this) and right after Muhammed's death their was an Islamic civil war, several in fact.
    And again , i said the mean of war is to defend yourself or conquer any country we are defending ourselves and Allah said to us if they want peace then go ahead.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    And again , i said the mean of war is to defend yourself or conquer any country we are defending ourselves and Allah said to us if they want peace then go ahead.

    Really? Then explain the civil wars between muslims. That ought to be a laugh.


  16. #14
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Islam is just to fear the God from doing any mistakes , and here it's not explained fear as being paranoid the point of Islam is never to do something wrong that allah wouldn't like.
    Just like the Jihad , Many of you explain the Jihad as KILL KILL KILL.
    Well if you understood what was written in the Qura'an , Allah meant by Jihad to Fight for your freedom , fight for Your country and NOT killing innocent brave people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Islam has and continues to show its mentality. If you aren't with Islam, you are against it. This is all over Islamic history, every time Islam gets a majority, violence takes its pass at the minority. There is very, very few instances where this is not the case, even in modern times.
    Kinda funny cause I was watching some videos of Al-Sheikh Arefe yesterday , and you know some people calls him to ask stuff about Islam.
    So this Saudi Arabian person calls him and asks him this "My friend is from Germany , and he is now listening to you , and he was wondering about people who doesn't know about Islam (Never heard of it) or people who heard about Islam but they heard it Deformed , or people who heard about Islam but it wasn't explained well to them".
    And for the three situations you're not counted against Islam , and as Arefe said "at the judgement day , they will go to the paradise..."
    Not really sure if i answered what you was talking about , but really you're really active in this section and I would like to discuss stuff that I know in here

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  17. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Islam isn't just about its own religion guidelines, its about everyone else's interaction with muslims. In Islamic rule, any non-muslim is a second class citizen.

    Basically Islam is the simplest form of oppression in the form of a religion. Slavery, war, conquest, all fine within the rulings of Islam. God doesn't even need to give the ok, its a general acceptance.


Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
  2. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
  3. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  4. Ammo lock for FEAR multiplayer
    By Zededarian in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM