Conversation Between dicky88smd and JhonnyDoo

5 Visitor Messages

1. Good Day Sir .. I saw your post earlier but it got deleted .. But perhaps can you edit it so there would be a hotkey for the no weapon weight and no reload ? I just thought that it would be too obvious if that function is used in DM or wipe out .. thanks =)
  2. can you teach me how to make my own no recoil and wallhack for CFPH ?
  3. Nothing .. I want to learn on how to create my own .. I know C++ so I thought instead of just asking and waiting for releases, why don't I give it a shot and try to make my own to help others too .. I just need a guide on how and where to start and thing that I need .. I read the thread and stuff about making hacks but I don't know where to start with all those bases, hook, memory and D3D .. My target in learning for now is the No Recoil/Spread function with gun sounds ..
  4. How long you know about making hack for CF ? Basic, medium or profesional?
  5. Good Day .. I know you guys are working so hard for the next release .. but if you could point me to a nice guide on how i can make my own no recoil hack .. on how and where to start .. of all these hacks that i tried using i only use the no recoil function or sometimes the wallhack for ss .. it really come in handy .. so i would like to try to make my own hack for a function of no recoil/spread only and w/ gun sounds .. i know the basics of C++ .. =) thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5